IGNORED

Which cart am I?

bomberpunk

Not Dishaster, though in a way that's a good guess.

Yeah, I was too lazy to work it all the way out, but I figured:

1 - The pi equation is wrong, but 10 could refer to the 10 spinning plates, pi to the circumference of the plates themselves, and you are -1 plate every few seconds

2 - disaster is a synonym for fatality

3 - I found a few references to an "expert plate spinner" named Frank

Mangia?

If you eat too much, you die.

You've got it!

1. 10/π = -1.

Allow ten dishes to pile up on the table (which looks like π) and you lose one life when it collapses.

2. Fatality. (And now, the check.)

The exploding-stomach death sequence when you overeat is the closest thing on Atari to a Mortal Kombat-style Fatality. "And now, the check" is the last line in the restaurant scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life which, as some of you will know, has a similar ending.

3. Would Frank have loved or hated this tribute? Its imperative we find out.

The title of the game, as given on the box, is Mangia'. This Italian verb (mangiare) is given in the imperative tense, i.e. a command to do something ("Eat!"), but the apostrophe is an error and shouldn't be there AFAIK. So, I intentionally left out an apostrophe in this clue and in post #827.

And who's Frank? Why, Mr. Zappa, of course, who had an album called Apostrophe. He also relates to this game in a surprising number of other ways. The cat's name is Frankie, and he's Italian/Sicilian just like Zappa. Zappa's band was The Mothers of Invention, originally just The Mothers -- and this game is all about a mother, of course. And so on.

I probably should've added "(happy birthday!)" since he would've been 74 a few days ago. (R.I.P.)

#4: According to Jane, the one on the floor treats her like the one in the window.

"Jane says/I'm done with Sergio/He treats me like a ragdoll". Sergio is the name of the game's dog (on the floor), and a ragdoll is a breed of cat (in the window). This is nasty, probably too nasty the way I phrased it, and you'd have to know a certain song by Jane's Addiction...but that's why it was an extra clue. :D