IGNORED

HSC9 Round 12: Keystone Kapers; Law 'n' Disorder!

Keystone Kapers

Law and Disorder in the HSC :)

A Good time to join in as we have a nice platformer and a catch-up round for the games played this season so far... screenshots optional, if you need any help just post :)

Simple to start with but soon gets tricky; collar the baddie jump over and duck under various things; learn to time the lifts (elevators!) and keep an eye on the timer!

Beat Deteacher's (whatever happened to him :P ) record of 250,400 from Season 6 Round 21. HSC Rating 9

Download here: FANDAL, ATARIMANIA (has instructions too), ATARIONLINE

Round closes 13th*Sun 19th* August 10am (to give Scalak some play time ;) )

BONUS GAMES (brace yourselves :-o )

[ATR with Keystone Kapers, Cops 'n' Robbers, Getaway, Law Keeper & Daylight Robbery]

HSC9LawAndDisporder.ATR

Info on posts #36 & #40 New Scoring: 1pt for playing, 1pt for winner of each, 1pt for winning all 4

Also a catch-up round for any games you have missed* in rounds 1-10; scoring will be based on how you did in the tables. If you want to improve any scores already posted or go for any records you will earn a bonus point or two :grin:

*Dropzone, H.E.R.O. & R.O.T.O., Desmond's Dungeon, Galaxian,

"Polish Selection" (Fred2, Guard, Fatum, Trix, Dr.Mario, Getris, Octopus, Parachute 2011 & Bank Bang!), Alley Cat, "Beer Time!" (Tapper, Beer Belly Burt's Brew Biz, Beer Shot+, Pondering About Max's), Super Cobra. "Diamonds Jubilee" (Boulderdash II, Diamond Mine, Diamonds, Diamondz) & "HiScoro 2012" (Thorn/EMI Soccer) Crystal Castles (1984/1988 versions) & Heavy Metal

Have fun

Edited by therealbountybob

Can we play the 5200 version?

Would prefer players to play the A8 ver as not sure if the scoring/game is identical; if it meant playing on real hardware rather than emulation then sure or if you were a 5200 only player then that would be ok too. [plus don't want to tread on Zylon's toes :-o ]

p.s. you're slacking as Mr Blenkle has posted first ;-)

Wow, this game makes me fall asleep! especially after playing PP for a couple weeks!

Good job you can play all the games you've missed this season (and improve some scores)... I'm going to have another bash at the fiendishly difficult Pondering About Max's as I was just about getting the hang it (well part of it anyway). I was thinking off addng a couple of bonus games too so watch this space :-o

It's just like old times (well apart from being behind the roadrunner ;) )

Top Cops:

1st Deteacher 71,000 12pts

2nd roadrunner 57,700 11pts

3rd therealbountybob 52,500 10pts

4th Sikor 45,200 9pts

5th jblenkle 42,100 8pts

6th McKong 33,900 7pts

7th Caco 24,900 6pts

• Like 1