IGNORED

New Ninja Turtles Game Announced!

Regardless I will buy the game just to show my loyalty to the TMNT. Leonardo is the best…after Spiderman… TMNT is the best cartoon in my book.  :D

I've seen some argue it would have been better off if it had stayed a comic and never become a cartoon or movie (especially with that regrettable "Ninja Rap" by Suck Suck Baby).

I thought the TMNT movies were very cool. I used to watch the cartoons when I was a little kid and I still would if I had any of them on tape. The games for NES and SNES were really fun especially two player.

I liked the cartoon. I loved the games - both the home versions and TMNT: The Arcade Game in particular (I liked The Simpsons in the arcade because it was based on the same engine). I just don't see or hear much about the Turtles any more, and I hate to say it but I think that one bad live action movie after another just killed off the buzz; then Pokemon stole it's thunder, then it just fizzled into obscurity.

To bad if the game is based on this new series :( It was the same with that game TDK released for GBA a while ago - He-Man Masters Of Universe, it was based on some new crap.

Argh. My sister told me the Turtles were back on T.V in the mornings

and I was really exited. So I got up early and watched it. Turned out

it was some new live actron show (like the movie) aimed at retarded 4 year olds :roll:

Man was I pissed :x

While I'll admit the source material was much cooler than the cartoons, if it weren't for the popularity inspired by the dumbed down animated series then we wouldn't have had those great video games.

From what I gather Konami is at least going to do a Gameboy Advance version. I'm going to wait and see if it's anything like the NES/SNES beat-em ups that preceded it. If it is, then I'll buy it. :P

I hope it's kind of like the original arcade version. Speaking of that, I think it's time for a remake of the Simpson's arcade game.

Nothing like a punch and jump combination game.

Then again, they could make it like the first NES turtles game, and no one will ever be able to get past the 3rd level.

Damn it!!!

Well I'll be watchin the cartoon just to see how good it may or maynot be.

As for the game does anyone know on which platforms will it be released?

And MMF don't sweat it I still series one and series two of the TMNT trading cards in protective selves. Along with the cards from the first movie. :wink:

I hope it's kind of like the original arcade version. Speaking of that, I think it's time for a remake of the Simpson's arcade game.  

Nothing like a punch and jump combination game.

Then again, they could make it like the first NES turtles game, and no one will ever be able to get past the 3rd level.  

Damn it!!!

I loved the Simpsons game, but the one thing that always irked me is that Smithers and Mr. Burns are not that evil. Especially Smithers. And they weren't jewel theives.

Grr!