IGNORED

ZZap! 64 issue 1, top C64 programmers say A8 is best

high voltage

So.. Once and for all.. You've written fuck all, beyond that of which any muppet writes ?

Cool :D

Edit: I reckon I've written more graphics tools, for retro purposes, this week than you've written in your entire life..

You miss the point. Programming isn't my profession. It's been just a hobby, just like other go fishing or playing golf. And cause it has been a "hobby", my profession denied and still denies available spare time for that. And btw. I also had a C128... just 14 days... ;)

Edit:edit:edit: I can believe you wrote that.. It's shit dude..

Thanks again. I wrote that in the late 80s. The 1st tool that was able to show this GFX without errors is G2F. And, you know when it's been there.

I really doubt you know what you write at all. Particular the main word of your vocabulary explains what you are for real.

Edit:edit:edit: I can believe you wrote that.. It's shit dude..

Thanks again. I wrote that in the late 80s. The 1st tool that was able to show this GFX without errors is G2F. And, you know when it's been there.

I really doubt you know what you write at all. Particular the main word of your vocabulary explains what you are for real.

Late 80's eh ? Should that mean you receive handicap points ? It looks shit.. Nothing more than a kack slide show from my flippage through, thoughi might have missed the super climax in there somehow.. Now.. Coder to coder.. Where's something that involves you doing some code ???

Late 80's eh ? Should that mean you receive handicap points ? It looks shit.. Nothing more than a kack slide show from my flippage through, thoughi might have missed the super climax in there somehow.. Now.. Coder to coder.. Where's something that involves you doing some code ???

So you really don't have the slightest clue, and besides, you have stated professional coders doing all "shit" on the A8.

Very nice.

And, as far as I believe, they applause you for that....

Edited by emkay

Seriously, what have you written beyond some cock arsed slide show ?

Edit: well, contributed the pictures, rather than coding ?

Things get even better.

Why do you write in this forum? Is your life that failed?

The value of the A8 is "cock arsed" as everything A8 related? If it doesn't fit to your taste and memory, there is not much left....

My intentions for being on Atariage is the memory and the try to get some missed software written.

What's your intention?

Edited by emkay

My intention is that I still like programming for the A8 family..

Have you ever programmed them ? Or just talk shit all day ?

Edit: as for being on AA ? My love started in 1987 when I wrote my first 2600 game, and love the purity of the machine.. I later did 7800 prototypes.. But thankfully never A8 work. No money in it..

People like you are like the fascists of late 1930s Europe mate.. You're wankers of the highest order that speak of how things could be if we listened to you.. Yet.. Deliver fuck all..

• Like 1

What you have written above, points to a lie. You actually know the 6502 due to the C64 or other machine and put some code onto the A8 to have comparisions, hoping to find bad parts, as it seems...

What you have written above, points to a lie. You actually know the 6502 due to the C64 or other machine and put some code onto the A8 to have comparisions, hoping to find bad parts, as it seems...

So what if I know 6502 down to a 64 ? For the record I learnt 6502 on a Microtan 65.. So what ? You think only people that start on an A8 are important ? You're a twat,as usual, if you believe that..

People like you are like the fascists of late 1930s Europe mate.. You're wankers of the highest order that speak of how things could be if we listened to you.. Yet.. Deliver fuck all..

Now things get really clear.

Yes, in that you deliver nothing but diatribe..

So what if I know 6502 down to a 64 ? For the record I learnt 6502 on a Microtan 65.. So what ? You think only people that start on an A8 are important ? You're a twat,as usual, if you believe that..

And now we change the focus of the discussion?

You should count the colours in the pictures and then look at common pictures on the A8 for up to the early 200x ....

And now we change the focus of the discussion?

You should count the colours in the pictures and then look at common pictures on the A8 for up to the early 200x ....

No.. You asked.

Edit: still waiting for what you've written by the way ?

Now things get really clear.

Yes, in that you deliver nothing but diatribe..

LOL. Now I even know why you get it all wrong.

Lots of games you've played, if you had a popular system.. Many awards including go.den joysticks and baftas and bafta nominees(in my field of audio programming)...

Now.. How about you ?

You shouldn't drink too much. This makes you less forgetting things that fast.

It also explains, why you were at Atariage. Is life that hard to you that it makes you searching a save place for blowing off your steam of angryness?

Edited by emkay

Btw. I'm not an A8 fanboy, eventhough it's my 1st preference when it comes to oldskool.

My 1st Computer actually was an Amstrad CPC, and as you might have recognized, I also had an ST and the Main-Program of "XL-ST Schiffeversenken" runs there (including the container to simulate a floppy for the A8). I have 3 Amigas, a 2000 with SCSI HD and 3MB RAM... originally bought in the late 80s, and two other bought on EBAY....