IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #5 Lock 'n Chase

Let's breath a little life into here, shall we?

Get that cash, and avoid the cops, shall we?

Scores will be accepted until August 19th, 2012 @ 10:30am Eastern

Current Scores * FINAL SCORES POSTED *

1. Patbb - 93,200 ( +10 )
  2. cparsley - 54,600 ( +9 )
  3. jacobZu7 - 30,380 ( +8 )
  4. Rick Reynolds - 34,900 ( +6 )
  5. Roadrunner - 8,240 ( +4 )
  6. Jblenkle - 5,680 ( +2 )
  7. RangerG - 5,500 ( +1 )

Current HSC Leaderboard - After 4 games

1. JacobZu7 - 36
  2. jblenkle - 29
  3. roadrunner - 22
  4. Patbb - 20
  5. RangerG - 14
  6. skosh - 10 (tied)
  7. cparsley - 10 (tied)
  8. INTVDude - 10 (tied)
  9. cmart604 - 6
  10. zylon - 3
  11. gezkc - 2
  12. JasonlikesINTV - 1
  13. thegoldenband - 1
  14. 1980gamer - 1
  15. BillyHW - 1

Edited by cparsley
  • Like 1

I want to join the Intellivision HSC too!

But I have a problem with my emulator.

It seems to work fine with .bin files but not with the .int .

How can I convert .int to .bin?

I'm using jzintv-1.0-beta on linux.

I think that you can just rename the file.

• Like 1

Pat, figured you'd go there. I assumed he meant original disc controller (which would assume console play). The different variations only include the hat folding animation and the non stopping dead if you press toward a wall (personally I prefer the former, as it can be rather benefitical to sit/wait for opening)

Yes, I meant the stock disc controller.

No I play on an emulator on my custom arcade cabinet using an arcade controler.

I have the console, joystick and original controler but I'm missing a power supply. (Intellivision II model)

A friend gave me the first model but I haven't plugin in yet ... not sure if it's working.

Tomorrow my first Intellivision will arrive. It will be the first time I see an Intellivision, the first time I can play in one!!!

I couldn't make jzintv work but I'll have an Intellivision emulator soon. It's just a matter of time to set the jzintv, xmess or find another way (wine or windows from a Virtual Machine).

Anyway, soon I'll join you :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tomorrow my first Intellivision will arrive. It will be the first time I see an Intellivision, the first time I can play in one!!!

I couldn't make jzintv work but I'll have an Intellivision emulator soon. It's just a matter of time to set the jzintv, xmess or find another way (wine or windows from a Virtual Machine).

Cool, I got one a few years ago, for the first time... it's a sophisticated console in every way.

My collection is about 70 games now.

When you get it, give it time Liduario and collect some of the finest games... :thumbsup:

and your Intv experience will just get better and better!

Intellivision is an interesting one, you have to read manual to know how to play most games,

as it's complex in playing options... I recommened getting the common games complete in box.

I think Brazil has some sealed games on eBay??

Cool, I got one a few years ago, for the first time... it's a sophisticated console in every way.

My collection is about 70 games now.

When you get it, give it time Liduario and collect some of the finest games... :thumbsup:

and your Intv experience will just get better and better!

Intellivision is an interesting one, you have to read manual to know how to play most games,

as it's complex in playing options... I recommened getting the common games complete in box.

I think Brazil has some sealed games on eBay??

I'm already enjoying the system. It's really a great console.

I started with Popeye, Pitfall (I had the 2600 for both when I was a kid), Astromash, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr.

Here we have Mercado Livre (ebay like) and I'm very surprised with all Intellivision games and consoles avaible here. I don't remember anyone talking about Intellivision, every friend has the Atari 2600.

If it wasn't Voltron, I wouldn't know anything about Intellivision in Brazil... How couldn't I know nothing about Intellivision here for all those years? What a shame...

If you want, send me a PM and I can help you set up jzIntv.

dZ.

• Like 1