IGNORED

Anybody Ever Port K C Munchkin?

PFL

I second this. :)

I was thinking of attempting to port Pick Axe Pete (and I actually started it), but this would be awesome!

Hmmm... Ball (smart) flickered at 15Hz for the 'energizers'... Missiles 0 & 1 flickered at 15 Hz for the rest of the dots? (Usually I hate flickering for objects, but these are only dots so who cares)

That leaves Players 0 & 1 flickered at 30Hz for the three monsters and the player? Or Player 0 used for the actual player and Player 1 flickered at 20Hz for the monsters?

I tried. Maybe I should give it another go.

http://www.atariage....__ kc munchkin

I second this. :)

I was thinking of attempting to port Pick Axe Pete (and I actually started it), but this would be awesome!

Hmmm... Ball (smart) flickered at 15Hz for the 'energizers'... Missiles 0 & 1 flickered at 15 Hz for the rest of the dots? (Usually I hate flickering for objects, but these are only dots so who cares)

That leaves Players 0 & 1 flickered at 30Hz for the three monsters and the player? Or Player 0 used for the actual player and Player 1 flickered at 20Hz for the monsters?

Okay guys then get to it!! The sooner you get it done, the sooner you can get onto Pick Axe Pete! :P

I Know the maze is symmetrical but I thought that with today's coding knowledge that could be overcome - even if it does flicker a little. A little flicker never hurt Ladybug on the VCS. :)

So long as it's an improvement on the official 2600 pacman, i am all for it

perhaps whoever does code it should get the people of AA to put it up as a paid for download (only if it's better then pacman 2600)

perhaps pacmanplus or andrew davie/wickeyc or thomas jentsch might volunteer