IGNORED

Pre-Order thread - Jaguar S-video and Euro Scart RGB cables

thgill

Shipped out a bunch of cables and sent emails to the buyers with tracking details.

I still have to build and ship:

1 Scart cable for evilevoix (late order)

1 Svideo cable for Kirkman (late order)

10 Svideo cables for Songbird

I hope to have the parts in and the rest of these cables shipped in the next 2 weeks time period.

I might also have a couple spare Svideo cables for sell then as well.

Would it be possible to swap my SCART cable for an S-Video cable? I tried the SCART cable with my GBS-8220 and Sync Strike setup (RGB to VGA) and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe the Jaguar can't do this the way other consoles can (some can with no issues, others need mods).

I either get a brief green flash or red flash and then it loses signal. I'm assuming it's not the cable as you probably tested these things before sending them out, so I'm guessing it's my setup. Some consoles don't have a strong enough signal and need to be amplified to work, I'm not sure if the Jag is one of those or not. Anyone else try this?

I either get a brief green flash or red flash and then it loses signal. I'm assuming it's not the cable as you probably tested these things before sending them out, so I'm guessing it's my setup. Some consoles don't have a strong enough signal and need to be amplified to work, I'm not sure if the Jag is one of those or not. Anyone else try this?

Just thought of something.

Do you have the cable plugged into the Jag the correct way? It should be plugged in so the gray piece that hangs over the edge of the connector is on the TOP side and not bottom.

Just thought of something.

Do you have the cable plugged into the Jag the correct way? It should be plugged in so the gray piece that hangs over the edge of the connector is on the TOP side and not bottom.

You know, I'll have to check that tonight. I hope it's something that simple. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...