IGNORED

(Revised) Destructor

schuwalker

I been out of the Colecovision loop. I saw this posted on Ebay recently, can someone fill me in on the details of it.

I know w/ some Destructors seems like a love/hate relationship (more w/ the latter), but it was a big part of my childhood gaming and still enjoy

it in my adult years....

You mean the Destructor SCE game currently up on eBay? I published this myself two years ago, as part of my first six-pack of homebrew ColecoVision releases. It's the same game, except that you control the Ram-Car with the stock CV controller instead of the steering wheel.

You mean the Destructor SCE game currently up on eBay? I published this myself two years ago, as part of my first six-pack of homebrew ColecoVision releases. It's the same game, except that you control the Ram-Car with the stock CV controller instead of the steering wheel.

Thanks for the insight PB!

Edited by schuwalker

If you miss out on Team PixelBoy's Destructor S.C.E. release that is up on eBay, you can still play a Hand Controller version of it thanks to the efforts of NewColeco. Just go to his website and select "Software", than "Games" and finally "Modified Games". It is listed in there with other modded games. The controls are setup a little different than PixelBoy's version, but it's still nice to have the option to play this and other games available in rom format without the need for the special controllers.

http://www.ccjvq.com/newcoleco/