IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

I've been wanting to pick this up, but it still hasn't dropped lower than $20. Maybe one of these days I will just give up and fork it over.

It's under $9 on Amazon right now. That's how I got it. It was under $10 and I figured what the hell. Walmart also has it for $10.

Speaking for myself, I was excited to read that Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya is coming to the eShop for the 3DS. I remember playing & enjoying this game many, many years ago on the GameGear and now, after completing Fire Emblem, I've got another turn based game to play.

http://www.nintendow...eviewmini/34780

Edited by Mendon

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking for myself, I was excited to read that Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya is coming to the eShop for the 3DS. I remember playing & enjoying this game many, many years ago on the GameGear and now, after completing Fire Emblem, I've got another turn based game to play.

http://www.nintendow...eviewmini/34780

I saw that on the store and was tempted to get it.

Anyone recommend some games from the store? (Cheaper games like under 7 bucks)

I'm alternating between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Project X Zone right now. I got the GB Donkey Kong with some reward points, and have been playing that too.

I also picked up Shining Force. I haven't played it yet, but I've played the SegaCD version several times in the past.

• 1 month later...

A little bit of Animal Crossing, a little bit of Steamworld Dig.

Steamworld Dig is awesome, BTW, to those of you who like awesome games. It's like if Metroid and Mr. Driller had a Tin-Star baby. I find myself getting a little anal over it though, trying to mine up every single ore that I possibly can @_@ It's gotten me killed many a time.

A little bit of Animal Crossing, a little bit of Steamworld Dig.

Steamworld Dig is awesome, BTW, to those of you who like awesome games. It's like if Metroid and Mr. Driller had a Tin-Star baby. I find myself getting a little anal over it though, trying to mine up every single ore that I possibly can @_@ It's gotten me killed many a time.

I'm curious about Steamworld Dig, seen some reviews online and watched videos. Reminds me of I Dig It for iOS, would you say it's like that?

I wouldn't know, my telephone doesn't play video games.

But I know their previous game was a tower defense game, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one is less-than-original also. Either way, it's really well done.

Edited by Asaki

Man, the new update that lets you pull data from the last visitor at a Nintendo Zone is great. There's a Nintendo Zone in the McDonalds at my work so I get a hit every night now. I finally even picked up a guild card for Etrian Odyssey. I didn't think I'd ever run into another Etrian Odyssey gamer in real life.

Man, the new update that lets you pull data from the last visitor at a Nintendo Zone is great.

I don't think I've gotten any yet...though I haven't been inside of a McDonald's...just driving past, which is usually close enough to pick up the signal...

I didn't think I'd ever run into another Etrian Odyssey gamer in real life.

I got a few at JAFAX, but I don't play it, so it doesn't benefit me =)

• 3 weeks later...

Got Etrian Odyssey Untold today. Only had a little bit to play it since I have to go back to work tonight but so far it has been a lot of fun. I ended up going right for classic mode instead of doing the story and I've really been liking it so far. They've redesigned the dungeons for the most part to add new stuff and the gameplay is just fine-tuned a lot. I'm missing the highlander and gunner class from the story mode though. I hope they can be unlocked in classic mode at some point

• 1 month later...

Currently playing the new Zelda =)

Nintendo did not repair my XL, they gave me a new one instead. The serial number was different, the protective screen was not on it, the small scratches mine had on it were not there, I know for a fact they did not repair my XL, they just swapped it for another one off the shelf and that's what they will do if you send yours in.

I finally sent in my 3DS. I think I shipped it out on the 14th and got it back on the 21st.

They said they couldn't duplicate my problem, but fixed it anyway =) They replaced the front panel (the black plastic portion of the bottom screen), the main board, and the touch screen (I'm assuming the LCD that goes along with it). That's a lot of things to have to replace, but maybe it's easier for them to just replace the whole chunk instead of single components.

I was kind of hoping they would just send me a new one, but they didn't =/ My volume slider is loose, it's really easy to bump it all the way up or down while I'm playing, and the top screen has some weird issue where the colors will kind of shift depending on what else is on the screen (or maybe all of them are like that?).

Fire Emblem Awakening

I really suck at SRPGs so this is proving to be quite a challenge.. Stuck on Chapter 6.. Right when I think I've got the upper hand, one of the main characters gets slaughtered and I lose the battle.... Grr...

This was my first dip into the FE series. And I can see what everyone likes in the series, I am just not sure its my kind of game. I do hope to finish this one tho.. I also have Shadow Dragon for the DS, and I plan on giving it a fair shake as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon x/y Y.

It's cool if you like it and the pokemon being 3d is cool. But it is weird that the world isn't 3d..or isn't using the screen in 3d mode. Just the battles are 3d.

It's weird, I never really noticed the green 3d light untill this game, where it turns on and off constantly as you play it.

Edited by Video