IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

Finished LoZ: LBW this evening, at it was fantastic!!

Now, the question is: Do I go back to Paper Mario Sticker Star (which feels kind of like a cheap Zelda game)? Or move on to something else entirely?

Kind of itching to put in the Dark Spire, but its hard as nails.. And I dunno if I am ready for that at the moment..

Well, I'm still not very far in Pokemon X, but I am working on leveling up my current team. Does it seem strange that I have gotten some good Pokemon already, like Pikachu and Bulbasaur? I mean....this Pokemon version seems easier than previous versions. Do other people find that or is it just me, since I haven't gotten very far yet?

Depends.. do you enjoy using Streetpass in the first place to get puzzle pieces for the 3D pictures? And have you played Find Mii? If you like those activities then it's that experience x100 with a Space Shmup, a Rock/Paper/Scissors war game, a Haunted mansion exploring, and flower growing :lol:

I finally gave in and purchased them, and some of them are pretty cool. The shooter seems like it has a lot of replay value so far, and the Tetris Mansion one is cool. Warrior's Way is neat, but I haven't quite figured it out yet, I don't do very well.

The flower watering game, however...bleh. I don't mind the concept that much, but when I get Streetpasses, I just want to use them up quickly, not spend 20 minutes reading a boring tutorial. Yuck.

Also, I bought the rest of the Guild games, since they were $3 each. Did not get Aero Porter, though. Looks a little too masochistic for me.

May still pick it up the original 3DS Steel Diver used for cheap at some point.

I got it from Amazon brand new for $5, I like it a lot. Haven't tried the new one yet, it doesn't look that interesting...but I guess it is free...

Since I recently bought Awakening, I'm currently forcing myself to finish Shadow Dragon :lol:

Shadow Dragon is great!! I got stuck around Chapter 10 a couple months ago, and haven't gone back to it..

I immediately started it after I finished Awakening.. So by chapter 10, I was ready for a break anyway. Now, my only hope is that when I get back to it, I wont be totally lost and have to start over..

• Like 1

Shadow Dragon is great!! I got stuck around Chapter 10 a couple months ago, and haven't gone back to it..

I immediately started it after I finished Awakening.. So by chapter 10, I was ready for a break anyway. Now, my only hope is that when I get back to it, I wont be totally lost and have to start over..

I'm kinda missing the big soap opera from the Cube/Wii games, but the strategy battles are still top :)

I think I'm in chapter 12, but it's been almost a year since I last played, so I'm quite clueless about what the story actually was :lol:

• Like 1

I'm kinda missing the big soap opera from the Cube/Wii games, but the strategy battles are still top :)

I think I'm in chapter 12, but it's been almost a year since I last played, so I'm quite clueless about what the story actually was :lol:

Haha, admittedly I wasn't paying any attention to the little text/cut scenes between chapters.. Just hoping I dont forget the all the strategies and such.. Im sure it will come flying back to me when I decided to boot it back up.. I havent played the cube/wii games.. But the story bits and cut scenes in FEA are amazing!

I have a question: Are they planning on releasing any of the Final Fantasy games to the virtual console? I would get one of those in a heartbeat, or are they planning on a NEW Final Fantasy game for the 3ds? I haven't been in the FF loop in awhile....

I've been thinking of adding Super Mario 3D land to my collection. Anyone own this and give me their thoughts?

I thought it was great. I still intend to complete it at some point; I've only finished the main game. It's like... Mario Galaxy mixed with SMB 3.

Still stuck on the Ice Palace of LOZ LBW. Trying not to use guides.

I just finished it the other day, not sure where you could be stuck, I thought it was pretty straightforward.

I assume you're also not using the hint glasses. I tried that once when I couldn't figure out the hidden chest in the dark palace, but none of the ghosts were helpful...waste of hard-earned play coins >=(

I've been thinking of adding Super Mario 3D land to my collection. Anyone own this and give

Still stuck on the Ice Palace of LOZ LBW. Trying not to use guides.

I just finished it the other day, not sure where you could be stuck, I thought it was pretty straightforward.

I assume you're also not using the hint glasses. I tried that once when I couldn't figure out the hidden chest in the dark palace, but none of the ghosts were helpful...waste of hard-earned play coins >=(

I've been thinking of adding Super Mario 3D land to my collection. Anyone own this and give

Finally made it through the Ice Dungeon. Now on final boss. I have Super Mario 3D for the 3DS and love it! Plus if you like Mario it helps.Great game IMHO.

Well, instead of Mario 3D, I went with Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Not a bad game so far from my beginning play. Certainly different with the stickers you need to collect to attack with. Still so far a good game. Anyone else like/dislike this title?

• Like 1

Well, instead of Mario 3D, I went with Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Not a bad game so far from my beginning play. Certainly different with the stickers you need to collect to attack with. Still so far a good game. Anyone else like/dislike this title?

Didn't care for it. The games took a bad direction after the first two (Mario RPG, Paper Mario). Super Paper Mario was a real low point, and Sticker Star didn't do much to improve on it.