IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

I finally picked up Wreck It Ralph as I loved the movie and wanted to check out the game... I pretty much walked through the game in about 2 hours. Well at least I think I finished the game. Once you beat the 3 worlds and beat the boss it says you can go through the levels and collect any missing easter eggs and the enemies are tougher. Is there any point? It wasn't a great game but I'm happy to have tried it out. :)

Also picked up Farming Simulator 2014... that may be the next game I try. :) Time to fire up the tractor!

• Like 2

I'm going to be keeping my eye on reviews for The Keep. I love old style dungeon crawlers and from this trailer, the game has a lot of potential to be a blast to play.

But like I said, I'll want to read reviews and see some gameplay before buying as I got suckered once on Stonekeep for the Wii, which was an abysmal game.

http://youtu.be/46USriaj53Y

Edited by Mendon
  • Like 2

I'm going to be keeping my eye on reviews for The Keep. I love old style dungeon crawlers and from this trailer, the game has a lot of potential to be a blast to play.

Just saw the 3D trailer they added to the eShop, quite cool to see a "Dungeon Master" styled game on the machine :D

I'm currently playing Rage of the Gladiator. The first three fights were fun, although I think they already were in the Wiiware demo back then :)

I started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, which is surprisingly good, considering that it's A) a Tom Clancy game and B) from Ubisoft. Hiring Julian Gollop surely helped this one getting made right :)

I love turn based games like Shadow Wars or Fire Emblem or Xcom. I bought Shadow upon launch and enjoyed the hell out of the game.

• Like 1

I think I need to find a copy of Shadow wars.. Sounds like something I would enjoy..

It's good, but it's not X-COM, or even Rebelstar: Tactical Command. The way it plays is quite a bit different, and takes some getting used to.

It's also kind of boring if you don't put it on the hardest difficulty setting.

Edited by Asaki

It's good, but it's not X-COM, or even Rebelstar: Tactical Command. The way it plays is quite a bit different, and takes some getting used to.

It's kinda like Fire Emblem with only 6 characters instead of 60. And the story is typical Clancy-ish cold war stuff. But I like the diverse scripted missions a lot, that's quite refreshing after playing X-COM, with its generic soldiers and its randomly-generated missions. It's certainly not a perfect 10 like Fire Emblem, but still a solid 8/10 in my book :)

• Like 1

I have it, its one of my top 20 GBA games. It's no match for the GBA Fire Emblem or Advance Wars titles, but almost on par with FFTA I'd say. And a lot better than Rebelstar in my book :)

If its better than Rebelstar than I must play it. I'm an Onimusha fan anyway and I cant beleive I never even tried it. (Not picking on Rebelstar, it was ok but not a favorite)