IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

Still playing Fantasy Life. This game is MASSIVE, as far as quests go. I work on some of the main story line, then switch back to gather, side questing, and raising my Life level. I'm in Al-Majiik right now trying to get a decent set of armor for my Paladin. The Master rank seems oh so far away. :(

Thank you, Asaki.

No problem, I'll just have to tell my friends they were too slow ;)

Still playing Fantasy Life. This game is MASSIVE, as far as quests go.

I bet. I've been working on Dragon Quest IX for the longest time.

I like the art style. :P

3D boobies B)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up Pokemon X!

Started it this weekend in anticipation of Omega Ruby, which should be on my doorstep this Friday (November 21)!

So far I am enjoying the game. Seems to be moving rather quickly.. Lots of Poke's caught, one badge received, and just over 2 hours in..

I did play thru the Demo version of ORAS, and I think it is going to a phenomenal game! Never played the original R/S versions, so I am pretty excited!

After a long hiatus, I decided to start playing my 3DS again. I picked Mario Golf World Tour to start out with. I played 2 9-hole games. I was on my second one when the 3DS told me it was beginning to run out of power. Between holes, I went and found my AC adapter charger and finished the second game. I wanted to finish that one because I ended up getting a -5 score on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I started Fire Emblem last night... So far I'm not that hooked, but I'm only a few hours in to it. It's a little different then I expected. I thought I played one of these games before..but I think I was thinking of Advance Wars.

I hope you see it through!

I had a similar experience when I first started the game, played about 6 chapters and wasn't convinced, but it really opened up for me.. The game mechanics really focus on teamwork, instead of individual units..

• Like 2

I hope you see it through!

I had a similar experience when I first started the game, played about 6 chapters and wasn't convinced, but it really opened up for me.. The game mechanics really focus on teamwork, instead of individual units..

I haven't given up yet, but I miraculously found a game I thought I had lost "Code of Princess" and have put Fire Emblem on the back burner again. I bought Code of Princess back when it came out and lost the cartridge, couldn't bring myself to pay for a game twice so I just sighed every time I looked at the box and would wonder what I was missing out on. I found it inside of a game box for James Noirs hollywood crimes 3DS which by the way, if you like "puzzlers" is a decent game for the price (can be purchased for like $7 shipped new/sealed) I'm still only an hour into Fire emblem, and honestly not that into it...but I am going to take your advice and stick with it, once I'm done with CoP though :)

• Like 1

I haven't given up yet, but I miraculously found a game I thought I had lost "Code of Princess" and have put Fire Emblem on the back burner again. I bought Code of Princess back when it came out and lost the cartridge, couldn't bring myself to pay for a game twice so I just sighed every time I looked at the box and would wonder what I was missing out on. I found it inside of a game box for James Noirs hollywood crimes 3DS which by the way, if you like "puzzlers" is a decent game for the price (can be purchased for like $7 shipped new/sealed) I'm still only an hour into Fire emblem, and honestly not that into it...but I am going to take your advice and stick with it, once I'm done with CoP though :)

Excellent news! Sticking with FE and finding CoP! I loved that game as well!

Yeah, it's a great game. I'm stuck on the Ninja boss though so I might have to grind up XP for awhile...he takes me out in seconds currently, unless I'm missing something obvious?

I spent a TON of time grinding XP, how necessary it was, I don't know. I was pretty close to max level by the end of the game. It really depends on how well you distribute the xp points.. You can get away with being low level if you're smart with them.. (I was not).

I spent a TON of time grinding XP, how necessary it was, I don't know. I was pretty close to max level by the end of the game. It really depends on how well you distribute the xp points.. You can get away with being low level if you're smart with them.. (I was not).

I've been pretty much just building strength/speed :)