IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

Like Luigis Mansion 2 the Professor Layton game didn't hold my interest for long, so I'm playing Kid Icarus now. At first I was struggling with the usual left-handers problem - I can't operate the left analog and stylus at the same time - but then I found a control option that puts movement on the face buttons and aiming on the analog. This isn't perfect, but works well enough for me.

At first I was struggling with the usual left-handers problem - I can't operate the left analog and stylus at the same time...

Metroid Hunters was set up the same way, and I thought the controls were great.

Haven't played Icarus yet, though...doesn't seem like anybody sells it anymore, unless I want to pay over retail prices to get it from Amazon =|

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second that.. been playing Zelda LBW and Ocarina of Time 3D.

Just picked up the New 3DS in black last week, its such a cool handheld (which I'm normally not into), I'm definitely happy I finally got one. The 3D is impressive!

OoT is beautifully done and takes me back to the days of playing it on N64 when it was brand new. I'm about 95% through it already, playing on and off over the past week. Link Between Worlds i have mixed feelings about, but its growing on me I suppose.. although a bit different than A Link to the Past, which I'm used to.

Looking forward to getting Mario Kart 7 asap, i am sensing a lot of replay value there.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

That's one game I will need to get. Mario Kart 7 looks like a fun play. Just acquired Fantasy Life again, passing up Smash for now..loved it the first time I had it, and can't wait to get involved again in my "fantasy life"...

• 3 weeks later...

...I'm a closet Harvest Moon fan. :P

Why in the closet? What's wrong with liking Harvest Moon?

I've been playing a lot of HM2 GBC lately (but not on the 3ds).

Presently downloading Bit Boy Arcade! It's only $1.20!!!!

I'm thinking about it, the demo was kind of fun.

Since I'm sure a few folks here have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on their New 3DS (if they bought one of those), what are your impressions of the game? This is my first go at the Xenoblade series but I'm sure some of you have played the Xenoblade game on Wii. What do you think of it's portable version? I'm impressed with it, even though (at first) the auto attack option was off-putting. And please forgive me for ursurping the topic for a minute, but I need a good recommendation for another RPG for my 3DS to get in the near future.

Since I'm sure a few folks here have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D on their New 3DS (if they bought one of those)...

I'm still waiting for NoA to release the non-XL =|

It's starting to feel like I might as well just wait for the next handheld... :roll:

..I need a good recommendation for another RPG for my 3DS to get in the near future.

Dragon Quest IX (DS) if you don't already have it. They also have remakes of DQ4, 5, and 6, probably super expensive by now though.

And please forgive me for ursurping the topic for a minute, but I need a good recommendation for another RPG for my 3DS to get in the near future.

I've enjoyed Fire Emblem, Tales from the Abyss and Inazuma Eleven Go so far and can recommend all three of them :)

I've enjoyed Fire Emblem, Tales from the Abyss and Inazuma Eleven Go so far and can recommend all three of them :)

I've been looking for a Tales game for my 3DS. Not sure HOW I missed Tales from the Abyss. Thanks for the recommendations!

• Like 1