IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

• 3 weeks later...

Just beat Shovel Knight and am starting up Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D. Kinda weird playing it with the updated graphics and on a handheld as opposed to the N64 "claw".

I also have Super Mario 64 DS in my work drawer. Now THAT feels different to play. Using a button to run, Yoshi as the main character.....too strange.

Haven't played my 3DS in months now. Charging it up and thinking about buying some games for it this summer. Might go with some of my favorites from the e-Shop like Donkey Kong, Donkey Jr. and others. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze looks like it would appeal to me (I did like the original NES game).

i play mine while at work or commuting if the wife is driving. sega classics 3d man i played a ton of power drift for awhile. i am now playing new super mario bros and also recently played outrun. demo wise i tried the new rhythm game they had at e3 and am looking forward to sega's new rpg demo. i still need the animal crossing games and yokai watch etc. love this little hand held

• 4 weeks later...

Playing Mario Kart 7 and MK DS a lot.

For whatever reason I've found myself with a bunch of 10 - 20 minute down time periods. The MK games are great for killing the time.

Not playing anything yet since Nintendo decided not to include a charger with their latest hardware, and while I knew that, I was in too much of a rush when I picked it up the other day. I'll be getting one a bit later today most likely.

After that I'll eventually be playing Mega Man Legacy for a while.

I'm surprised stores don't up-sell you on things like chargers if they don't come with one. Maybe have the system make a message pop up at the register, kind of like when they ask you to buy a protection plan. At the very least, they should have a bright sign next to the 3ds display saying something like, "Hey, don't forget your charger!"

It does, in small print. For people watching game news sites like me, you'd have known about it well before the new 3ds was even out in stores. And I did. That doesn't stop a person from forgetting about it when they're in a hurry to catch a bus. ;) The 3ds is now charged, although no time to start in on playing it until the weekend.

Oh, yeah, it does say on the front, also.

I knew it wasn't going to come with one, but most consumers don't check Nintendo news, and aren't going to notice that tiny print on the box.

...but anyway...

I've mostly just been playing Gunslugs, it's not a bad little game. Tiny bit of Animal Crossing, too.

I finally found a copy of 999. I just started it but switching to this digital novel/puzzle style game after playing an action title practically stripped my gears. While intriguing, the narrative swallows a ton of time as I can't read it at my pace and breaks get swallowed up before I can do anything!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...