IGNORED

What are you playing on 3DS?

Well I just put Etrian Odyssey IV into my DS

Oh my god where have I been for most of this series? An old school dungeon crawler with a fully customizable party and a quality equipment/skill system? Why, I think I'm in Heaven. This game will make me forget all about Dragon Warrior III

• Like 1

Well I just put Etrian Odyssey IV into my DS

Oh my god where have I been for most of this series? An old school dungeon crawler with a fully customizable party and a quality equipment/skill system? Why, I think I'm in Heaven. This game will make me forget all about Dragon Warrior III

I doubt that, but Etrian Odyssey is definitely cool. I really like that these types of games are enjoying a renaissance. And I have to admit that the DS is a very good place for this particular style of game thanks to the dual screens.

I just wrapped up Adventure Time and found it to be quite a good Zelda 2 clone type game (don't laugh I know AT is supposedly a kids show but I still find it to be rather funny most of the time) plus the music is pretty awesome.

Man freaking Animal Crossing. I was fielding calls about that all night the other day from people hoping we'd have it on the shelf at midnight. It definitely is getting the 3DS some attention.

I need to get it but maybe not for a few months now. I ended up buying the first three Etrian Odysseys off of Amazon just based on how much I've been enjoying IV. I don't think I'll need any new games for awhile lol

I ended up buying the first three Etrian Odysseys off of Amazon just based on how much I've been enjoying IV. I don't think I'll need any new games for awhile lol

Definitely, I resorted to some cheats on the first game cause it was really hard. :P

They are games from the Wizardry era of RPG's. Very good and very deadly.

I heard the fourth 3DS game is the best of all of them. :D

My wife picked up her pre-order Animal Crossing XL bundle yesterday, but wanted to wait to crack it open until she had more free time later in the week :mad: :mad: :mad: and yes, she was sure she didn't need me to "set it up" for her. :mad: :mad: :mad: She's like my damn sister that always had halloween candy left for weeks when mine was gobbled up in two days.

Started Devil Summoner Over clock while we were driving to my parents and back....it seems pretty cool so far. I really dig all the voice acting in it, there is ALOT in a good way so far. oh yeah almost no 3d in it but I don't care.

My girl is having a trip with DS Ghost Trick. Highly recommended if you have not tried it. Amazing animation thru-out game, and some good interactive puzzels. I think i will give it another playthru when shes done and i have the time.

Sorry for the triple post guys.. I was posting from the 3DS and it was not making it clear that the post went through. :lol:

I'm open to it. Do you need to get a photo ID or something first? I think it's in the town.....

Yeah just talk to the town secretary and she will say something about it (I think).. then go to the photo booth and cough up the coins. We would also need to exchange gamer ID's in the friend list..

My username is Daddio and my wife's is Shoopa.. Town fruits... well we pretty much have one of everything. I know I've managed to plant some peach, pear, cherry, apple, orange, bananna and coconut trees. Although I just harvested mine today. I'm not sure if she got arount to planting hers. Only other downside at the moment is my nook Jr's shop is in the process of being upgraded.

Town fruits... well we pretty much have one of everything.

Man, that was quick.

Screw that! Move out in the middle of the night and leave him holding the bag! Soon you'll be mayor and he can suck it!

Actually I gave it two extra days of playtime, and harvested enough fruit to pay him off for good.

No statue by the train station =(

It's weird to play Wild World after a few days of New Leaf...everything is so clunky and primitive. It's no wonder it took me so many years to pay off my mortgage.

I think most of all, I'm glad that New Leaf fixed the fishing so that it doesn't consist of trying to aim your bobber at that 4 pixel space inbetween the fish's nose and dry land before it loses interest and swims to a new annoying position >_<

Man, the original Etrian Odyssey makes me want to kill myself. Though I needn't bother since the game is doing a good job of that for me! Har har

I couldn't help myself and had to check out each title. I've only played a couple hours of each but so far I am really impressed by III since it completely mixed up the classes, though I've made better progress in II. I probably would have thought the original was great when it first hit but it is insane how a bunch of small improvements (like freaking strafing) made II and up far more playable.

I've got to settle down and pick one to focus on I think. I had wanted to play through the original before the remake dropped but that might not happen lol. IV was a heck of a trip though. I'm still not done done with it but I've got other games distracting me.

I'm pretty pleased by the DS mode on the 3DS though I have to say. It's cool how it can still log your gameplay time and it interfaces with the 3DS menu well. I wish that the suspend functions worked but at least I can still close the DS for suspend mode. The image looks pretty good on the 3DSXL top screen too. Glad they framed it instead of stretching it out.

Man, that was quick.

We cheated... I would build a town, grab the fruit, visit my wife's town. Trash that town, start another one. Rinse and repeat. hehe..

The island fruit is real easy to get. Just do the tours and grab fruit when you see it.

Playing animal crossing right now. This game has got my life on hold. Just bought a wetsuit so now I can travel even further. Hit me up and come visit Gotham.

If you dont have the island....I'll take you to mine......wait...I kinda sound like a creep right now.

Edited by Taskmaster99