IGNORED

Gold Nunchuk Available From Club Nintendo

Mendon

Just thought I'd pass along that Nintendo is offering a Gold Nunchuk to members of Club Nintendo. Cost is 900 coins and supply is LIMITED.

So if you have some coins lying about and want a matching nunchuk to go with your Zelda Wii-mote or GoldenEye classic controller, better act fast.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/29508.do

Mendon

Looks like they are getting $50ish on ePay thus far. Some people are asking $100 one sold for $70, lots of listings lingering in the $20s. I'd love it if they released it without being "special" like they did with the N64 controller (they had the one branded with the limited edition crap and one that was just gold). It's not that important... it's just ugly with a nice gold wii-mote and a non-matching chuck. Black looks better than white with it though. White and gold stink together... I don't like that white cord on the LE chuck.

Looks like they are getting $50ish on ePay thus far. Some people are asking $100 one sold for $70, lots of listings lingering in the $20s. I'd love it if they released it without being "special" like they did with the N64 controller (they had the one branded with the limited edition crap and one that was just gold). It's not that important... it's just ugly with a nice gold wii-mote and a non-matching chuck. Black looks better than white with it though. White and gold stink together... I don't like that white cord on the LE chuck.

Yeah, put off by the white cord myself and the finish seems different from the Zelda wiimote in pictures. I only had 460 coins anyway, guess I'll go eat worms....