IGNORED

Announcing Christmas Carol's Grand World Debut

DZ-Jay

After almost 20 months of anticipation, Left Turn Only Productions proudly presents,

Christmas Carol

vs.

The Ghost Of Christmas Presents

A new and original game, packed with retro-arcade game action.  The game will be released in cartridge, packed in a beautiful "gate-fold" style box, complete with full-color glossy manual and hand-controller overlays.

Carol will make her grand debut at the

Classic Gaming Expo in Las Vegas, so if any of you are attending, please stop buy the Left Turn Only/Elektronite booth.  We will have few games and other goodies ready to sell.

General release and online purchase options will be announced later in the official web site for the game, at:

So bookmark the page, and watch this space, and remember...

The children of the world are counting on you.

Can you save Christmas?

• Like 7

That is the most professional website for a homebrew I have ever seen! Very nice!

agreed. just wish i knew what an "evil snowmam" was. :-o

Oh, I don't think you want to know, and I'm not at liberty to tell. I've been sworn to secrecy by the "trusted elfs."

LOL! I fixed both typos, thanks for noticing! :)

dZ.

That is the most professional website for a homebrew I have ever seen! Very nice!

agreed. just wish i knew what an "evil snowmam" was. :-o

Oh, I don't think you want to know, and I'm not at liberty to tell. I've been sworn to secrecy by the "trusted elfs."

LOL! I fixed both typos, thanks for noticing! :)

dZ.

now i know i am getting old. i didnt notice the elfs typo on the site, but was about to correct you on this typo in the post before i realized you were being sarcastic. ;-)

How about some pictures of your wares at the CGE booth?!?! :)

I will, as soon as I get back. I can't find the "Share with AtariAge" button in my iPhone Photos app, and the browser will not let me browse for photos in the app!