IGNORED

How much would you pay for a cart?

pacgreg

The days of me buying games off eBay are over.The prices are just going through the roof!I have payed around $100 for a game, tops.The most i wil pay now is $50-60, but lots of games that could be had for that have now doubled in price in just the last couple of years, especially the INTV stuff, so that leaves me out of the buying bracket.I will look here at AA now if i want games.My Fellow AA members/friends here have been just a pleasure to deal with in very way.

Paid over $500 for numerous carts but they are all gone now, mainly because they were too expensive and I found I just don't really like owning games worth that much. I just see a big pile of money when I look at them and they are the first to go when I need cash for something :) These days I would say around $100 or so is my cap.

The games I've paid the most for are not 2600 games. They are Virtual On Operation Moongate for the Saturn and Tank Command for the 7800. Virtual On was new when I got it and so was the special controller. They cost $110 or so with tax and shipping from Japan for the stick. Tank Command was $95 with shipping. I have enjoyed playing both games (I know, I'm odd).

The most I've spent on a single 2600 game is $30 plus whatever tax and shipping there is. I've purchased several games at that price. Other times I've traded services for games.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be willing to spend a lot more on stuff that's on my want list, but mark my words: If my wife ever found out, it would be a bad thing.

The most I've paid to date is $40, for Metal Storm (NES). I have one exception to that ceiling: when I find a good copy of Ninja Gaiden Trilogy at a decent price.

EDIT: come to think of it, screw that. I ought to just find someone to make a repro of it for me.

Edited by GodzillaIsMyCopilot

• 2 weeks later...