IGNORED

pure show-off

candle

heh ;) it would still requre a hacked game

this is 1040ste keyboard

i would like to thank to tf_hh for giving me this st case - in poland they are almost impossible to get, and if i even would get one, then it would be whole unit, which i wouldn't destroy

keyboard works with atmega48 chip receiving data from IKBD controller, translating it and interfacing back to the POKEY

main reason for this was that i didn't want to have pc keyboard with my atari, and i don't have any working keyboard at all for my xe

Lenore, i'm working from home office ;)

so its more like get up as Lena does (4-5AM) play with her, tend to her when her mother is working, work on the tasks my employer assigns me in the mean time, put lena asleep, eat something, scratch my ass, work some more, play with lena again, wait for her mother to take over, work again and fall down to bed around this time (11pm)

sometimes i'm swamped with my job, others i ignore everything and devote whats left of my time to whatever i find entertining - and this was the case

case conversion took 10-20 hours of effective time, and keyboard interface was just few hours to get it working at all (just upper case with no shift/control/console keys) and another two hours to add these missing features

now i have to learn 6301 assembler and write custom keyboard handling routine i could load to mcu memory just to get around IKBD implementation "features" as its handling up to 2 keys pressed at once ONLY, three if you press ALT as one of the keys, other combinations can only be 2 key

the other way around would be to redo whole ikbd controller as an replacement board just for the sole reason i have keyboard i'm using without any controller - it came that way, so i have to do something about it - either buying original one from underground, or making my own

Excellent just excellent! I love it more because to be honest I seriously have thought

this idea lately too. But you did the case backing, which I didn't consider. I have been

thinking recasing my XL and whether to keep the stock kb or translate a bigger(pc) kb.

Lots of room in that case now!

Right on!

Edited by falcon_