IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing Auction Date

nagn2

If you don't do anything for about a minute it gives a warning sound and then you die shortly after that. The video I made is of the simpler screens to get through, right after the one where I died it gets much more difficult. It starts adding a combination of things to avoid.

• Like 1

I am ready to rock and roll......these are the moments I live for............. :)

Why do people even bid on auctions you're interested in since you are going to win anyway? I could place a bid that would eliminate most of the competition but I'm not going to. I don't see any reason to make you pay more. Good luck but I doubt you'll need it. ;)

I am ready to rock and roll......these are the moments I live for............. :)

I don't think a few reproductions or a ROM release would affect the attraction for a great museum piece like this. Am I right? (holds breath) :)

It will. The reason why this attracts so much attention is because the rom is not available. If it were available, there would still be interest, but not this much. Other rare games like Video Life, Air Raid etc show up for auction only every few years. Threads get started on them, people say what a great find it is, the auction ends and its all over. There's never this much hype primarily because the rom is available for these.

But its most probable that the winner will make a run of carts, simply because they know with a second available, they can cash in on the repro market before the other is sold to someone that WILL do a limited run. So resut assured, the winner is almost certain to do a release, and quick smart!

• Like 3

Why is anybody excited?

A.) Find advertising.

B.) Write cheesy home-brew that fits ad.

C.) Create hype, by waiting years until someone else finds the advertising.

D.) Refuse to have anyone look at it, even by a guy taht lives close to his house.

E.) PROFIT!

No bids from me. :P

Here's one for you:

http://www.atarimani...ball_28568.html

If it ever will be auctioned, you'll be the first one to hear about it, ok?

8)

Nicely done! :twisted:

This could work out well for GG and I'm sure that was talked about before this was posted on the site. Don't be shocked is GG gets no money off this, pure exposure, and well played. A big game like this getting some attention and being on GG is great for the site. Hating eBay like we all tend to do, this is only good news for us.

More good news, the game is actually for sale.

Possible bad news, I wonder if the reserve is at that insane price of $50k people have been throwing around.....

This could work out well for GG and I'm sure that was talked about before this was posted on the site. Don't be shocked is GG gets no money off this, pure exposure, and well played. A big game like this getting some attention and being on GG is great for the site. Hating eBay like we all tend to do, this is only good news for us.

More good news, the game is actually for sale.

Possible bad news, I wonder if the reserve is at that insane price of $50k people have been throwing around.....

Before I read this, I was in the process of writing this:

Since this is bringing some traffic to gamegavel wouldn't this be a good time for people to put up auctions?

Ya, GG is getting nothing from this but publicity and that is a deal I would make with anyone that has something rare they want to put up at least for the near future :) After this went live I emailed a pretty deep list of 7000 members, some well known collectors that run in my circles and our facebook page with over 5K fans and stirred it up pretty well. So far, no national attention has come, but crossing fingers it will get there. I give auctions like this quite a bit of attention and would do the same with any of yours. And, yes now would be a great time for many of you, especially those with FREE LIFETIME SELLER Accounts to try it out and list some things :)

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 2