IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing Auction Date

nagn2

This could work out well for GG and I'm sure that was talked about before this was posted on the site. Don't be shocked is GG gets no money off this, pure exposure, and well played. A big game like this getting some attention and being on GG is great for the site. Hating eBay like we all tend to do, this is only good news for us.

More good news, the game is actually for sale.

Possible bad news, I wonder if the reserve is at that insane price of $50k people have been throwing around.....

The reserve is nowhere near that and at the current bid ($5001) it is very reachable!

Started strong and, thus far, stalled at $5001 and no bids in 2 days :?

..................and did the bid increment drop to $50 from $100?

"For tonights auction, we would like to announce the following rules changes:

no penalties and limited substitutions. And now, please rise for our corporate anthem........"

• Like 2

hey gamme here - I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid if no one else bids. CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidCATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid THE PIGS WHO STARTED CAN NEVER ANSWER TO AS MUCH AS A MOAN. THEY STALL THEIR HURTLED ASS INTO POCNOC BARRIESTICAL BEAST SHELLING SELKING

hey gamme here - I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid if no one else bids. CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidCATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid THE PIGS WHO STARTED CAN NEVER ANSWER TO AS MUCH AS A MOAN. THEY STALL THEIR HURTLED ASS INTO POCNOC BARRIESTICAL BEAST SHELLING SELKING

You sound as idiotic as the dude with the chick name from earlier.

Yes...

And live like a windrammer as you f*ck:

http://cinemassacre.com/2012/04/22/cinemassacre-mailbag-3/

8)

• Like 5

This is why I would only sell it on feebay.. You can block bidders that have an unpaid item history Set a feedback requirement in the listing for bidders and strickly cancel bids with any bidders below your feedback requirement. Its going to go for enough cash dont be greedy Sell that thing, pay some final value fees. I wanna to play the repro!

Well obviously you are not to bright from you post.

Let me just state the obvious, if no one else bids it doesn't matter if you retract your bid or not as the item will NOT sell regardless. Thats because..... wait for it..... The reserve is NOT met!

Well obviously you are not to bright from you post.

Let me just state the obvious, if no one else bids it doesn't matter if you retract your bid or not as the item will NOT sell regardless. Thats because..... wait for it..... The reserve is NOT met!

First off that guy isn't vgeauctions.

• Like 1

I predict KMD will win this one

10OUTOF9 R E D S E A

CROSSINGCARTRIDGES

ARE NOT AS RARE AS

THAT WITCH IS KENNETH

MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL

SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287

COURT ASKS MONITORING

GOVERNMENT WHY IS SAME

PART IN RED SEA SINCE 4000 BC

EFFECTIVE JAN, 1, 0000 TO INFINITY WAFFLEHAT MAYBE ATARI FANS ARE LESS AT PERFECT SCORE THAN KENNETH MARTIN DONALNSOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317846287 KENNETH MATIN DOLAN SCORES BETTER THAN 95% OF ALL A T A R I FANS ON BIBLICAL HISTORY EXAMS THAN ALL WHO ARE NOT KENNETH MATIN DOLAN****WHAT LESS FELONY THAN ALL WHO ARE KENNETH MATRIN DOLAN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317846287 FOR NOW UNTIL INFINITY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN OWNS ALL LESS THAN KNOWN RED SEA CROSSING CARTRIDGES AND PHOTOS OF ILLEGAL NATURE OF ALL NOT OWNED ARE CRIMINALLY PROCURED FROM INTEGRAL SPACE VORTICIES"",