IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing Auction Date

nagn2

hey gamme here - I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid if no one else bids. CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidCATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid THE PIGS WHO STARTED CAN NEVER ANSWER TO AS MUCH AS A MOAN. THEY STALL THEIR HURTLED ASS INTO POCNOC BARRIESTICAL BEAST SHELLING SELKING

Well obviously you are not to bright from you post.

Let me just state the obvious, if no one else bids it doesn't matter if you retract your bid or not as the item will NOT sell regardless. Thats because..... wait for it..... The reserve is NOT met!

It's kind of an inside joke, KMD is an Atari seller from way back, he has stuff all over every forum on the Internet, ranting total crazy nonsense. Just google him or search the forums for KMD. That guy wasn't serious.

Oh, I kind of figured something was amiss. lol. Thanks,

hey gamme here - I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid if no one else bids. CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidCATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CATSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bidI'm vgeauctions lmao and plan to retract my bid THE PIGS WHO STARTED CAN NEVER ANSWER TO AS MUCH AS A MOAN. THEY STALL THEIR HURTLED ASS INTO POCNOC BARRIESTICAL BEAST SHELLING SELKING

Well obviously you are not to bright from you post.

Let me just state the obvious, if no one else bids it doesn't matter if you retract your bid or not as the item will NOT sell regardless. Thats because..... wait for it..... The reserve is NOT met!

It's kind of an inside joke, KMD is an Atari seller from way back, he has stuff all over every forum on the Internet, ranting total crazy nonsense. Just google him or search the forums for KMD. That guy wasn't serious.

My guess is about $10k for a reserve also. I think Shawn said somewhere that he made a private offer of that much at one point in the past.

Nope I offered him $3k one time and I think $5k another time. $5k is the most I'm willing to spend on a single game.

EDIT: I can't afford big ticket games anymore so there is no chance I will be making a bid. Now that it's not the only

known copy even if I had that cash I think I would top off around $3,500 for this one but hey I'm cheap and there are

some pretty deep pockets in the Atari world that have much more disposable income that I ever will or have had.

Find me a completed 2600 proto of smurfette's birthday though and I'd probably sell my kidney to get it :)

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I spent my last evenings to read the fascinating story of the topic "HELP! Information on Red Sea Crossing?" going back to september 2007. With the rebound of the story in 2011 with the ad. And recently the gamegavel's auction of nagn2 of its authentical novel Holy Grail.

But finally, the story is neverending!

This new Red Sea Crossing cart works (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zbo1eHwTUs&feature=youtu.be<a href="link"> link </a>)

and, it looks in a better shape. S-12 code instead of S-15 and no double-printing with a second red.

Good news, there is several Holy Grails....

and maybe, to dedicate to Rom Hunter, we will know the end of this game/story.

Edited by 1450XL4ever

Interesting that this one is higher already ($5,900) and his reserve is not met either. I wonder what kind of offers these guys got pre auction, must have been pretty good if nearly 6k still doesn't break the reserve.

I wonder if they're going off the bottom Facebook comment: :lolblue:

post-2105-0-23111800-1347048496_thumb.jpg

Interesting that this one is higher already ($5,900) and his reserve is not met either. I wonder what kind of offers these guys got pre auction, must have been pretty good if nearly 6k still doesn't break the reserve.

I have wondered the same thing. How many offers did they receive that were real and how many were purely speculation.

I think Andy was being a little high saying 20 k+ . They both are pretty high now, but spending that kind of money, knowing there is probably 50 of them in a box in Steve Shustack's attic is just throwing money away

So maybe a dumb question, but if these carts aren't able to get repro'd (and assuming there isn't a box of them somewhere) or dumped do these both become more or less valuable to a collector? At that point the only way to play this game is to own one of these two originals.

Edited by Parrothead

So maybe a dumb question, but if these carts aren't able to get repro'd (and assuming there isn't a box of them somewhere) or dumped do these both become more or less valuable to a collector? At that point the only way to play this game is to own one of these two originals.

I will personally bet you as much money as you like that this game uses a standard programming scheme with a basic well known pcb layout that can without a doubt be dumped and reproduced with ease.

I know they "can" be repro'd but if Mr. Stack doesn't bless it and they can't "legally" be remade would they be worth more or less?

I will personally bet you as much money as you like that this game uses a standard programming scheme with a basic well known pcb layout that can without a doubt be dumped and reproduced with ease.

Edited by Parrothead

Technically, bids placed on both GG and Epay are considered legally binding. If you bid it up to find the reserve on GG, be prepared to pay if you win it. Dummy account or not we will hunt you down and slap you silly with an ET cartridge :)

P.S. If anyone really wants to know the reserve on either copy be it the one on GG or Epay it would be very easy to find out with a dummy account on either site which many

people do have on both of those sites. Just sayin'.

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 2

In my opinion, for a collector who wants a complete NTSC collection they are worth what they can afford.

I would be surprised if it was anything other than a regular 4k game.

I would be surprised if it was anything other than a regular 4k game.

That is what nagn2 said that Steve recalled it being.