IGNORED

Cmart's Parker Bros Intellivision variations thread

cmart604

ok cmart how about the coleco-cbs thread we were asking for in october?

you mentioned 49 variations, I'm up to 35 and intvfunhouse is no use,

they have only 5 donkey kongs and I have 8 so I know they're out of date.

pleeeeeaase http://www.atariage.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/icon_biggrinwink.gif

Oh, by the way Steve....pics have been taken. Just sayin. :)

Wait. What? :) How is it you had this already and yet you didn't rub it in Rev's face and mine too?!?! Lol!

I honestly thought you knew!

In fact I remember even referencing it a while back when I said I'd send it to you along with something else I don't remember right now.

Anyway, yeah I've had one for a while, I'll post some pics tonight when I get home.

I honestly thought you knew!In fact I remember even referencing it a while back when I said I'd send it to you along with something else I don't remember right now.Anyway, yeah I've had one for a while, I'll post some pics tonight when I get home.

Wow, don't remember that at all, but then I'm 44 so my memory us probably failing in my old age. :)

Huh...and me sitting here with two Philly Classic Tetris. :)

Wow, don't remember that at all, but then I'm 44 so my memory us probably failing in my old age. :)

Huh...and me sitting here with two Philly Classic Tetris. :)

Well I have the #1 numbered Philly Classic Tetris, so I'm not needing another one...now the white box non-Philly....that one would get my attention.

I dont want anything rubbed on my face.... but cmart on the other hand.........just sayin

:) I actually started typing that I knew exactly what Rev's response would be, instead I went to Vegas and bet my life's savings on him doing so and got 10-1 odds so I'm now planning on retiring. :)

:) I actually started typing that I knew exactly what Rev's response would be, instead I went to Vegas and bet my life's savings on him doing so and got 10-1 odds so I'm now planning on retiring. :)

Well then, you can certainly afford to get this super cobra even if it breaks 1,000.........that is unless you waste all your money on tranny hookers in Vegas..........again.

Due to the numerous offers on the Canadian Super Cobra, I feel it's necessary to post the highest offer so there's no questions. I will not include the identity who made the offer out of respect of privacy.

I will only update this post and want to have this wrapped up by Wednesday morning.

Current offer is $650 (9/17 1PM EDT)

Previous offers:

$600 (9/17 12:50PM EDT)

$500 (9/17 12:30PM EDT)

Current offer is $675. I will leave this out there until noon EDT 9/18. If any other offers come in, it will be extended.

aaaaaand this is now making the trek home to its native Canada, as the Intellivision Gods wished. :) Expect an update to this thread in a week or two. Thanks to Mike.

aaaaaand this is now making the trek home to its native Canada, as the Intellivision Gods wished. :) Expect an update to this thread in a week or two. Thanks to Mike.

You owe me.... My bid was going to be 1k with a max at 1500. but i backed out bc i didnt want a bid war with you like we had in Japan. .so if u spot another fench candian version, u need to pick it up and send it to the silo. :) dam that treaty cmart and I made on bidding against each other :)

Edited by voltron

Congrats on finally finding this game! What is the next holy grail on the list? :grin:

Hmmm. Top of my head....Digiplay Pinball? Some KC games? Playcable manuals in their box? German CBS Angry Kong with silver barrels? Bandai Intellivision catalog? I'm sure there are others

You owe me.... My bid was going to be 1k with a max at 1500. but i backed out bc i didnt want a bid war with you like we had in Japan. .so if u spot another fench candian version, u need to pick it up and send it to the silo. :) dam that treaty cmart and I made on bidding against each other :)

Many thanks! :) You know how badly I wanted this one. Even better, now there's a precedent price set lower than $1K!

I dont think i will ever get one!

There is still one out there. the guy is not an intv collector, but wants to hold on to it. Luckily this one sold for under 1k and there was no up bidding ourselfs,so maybe the guy will be letting it go for about is price which is a lot better tha 1000 to 1500 had we gotten into a bidding war. Lol Our Can-Am Treaty at work. Yeah in the past I paid 300 plus for a bandai triple challenge and the only two idiots bidding was me and cmart. Luckily Cmart identified my secret id on the japan auctions and proposed the treaty.