IGNORED

Cmart's Parker Bros Intellivision variations thread

cmart604

There is still one out there. the guy is not an intv collector, but wants to hold on to it. Luckily this one sold for under 1k and there was no up bidding ourselfs,so maybe the guy will be letting it go for about is price which is a lot better tha 1000 to 1500 had we gotten into a bidding war. Lol Our Can-Am Treaty at work. Yeah in the past I paid 300 plus for a bandai triple challenge and the only two idiots bidding was me and cmart. Luckily Cmart identified my secret id on the japan auctions and proposed the treaty.

Bandai made a Triple Challenge? Pictures please.

Bandai made a Triple Challenge? Pictures please.

Im not at the silo. but its basically the same as the engish version, just the back has a slot for the manual which is Japanese. There are picts here from an older thread but I dont remember the thread.

Yah my gut told me this wasn't really worth more than $500, but we're the idiots who have created this mess. :) I said to Rev that it was our own fault since we keep creating all these variation collectors, although really I think we should blame Steve. :)

I was really a fool to make that stupid website. :P It was truly astonishing to me to learn that anyone else cared! Now, the students have surpassed their master. :-o But then, even the master has his teacher. Y'all have made it impossible for me to fill in the gaps! It's astonishing how good you guys have been at finding / being persistent enough to track down so many great items. Great work guys! Now I know what to spend the kids' college money on how to spend my retirement funds that there's always another find hiding in some silo somewhere.

Edited by intvsteve
  • Like 2

Yah my gut told me this wasn't really worth more than $500, but we're the idiots who have created this mess. :) I said to Rev that it was our own fault since we keep creating all these variation collectors, although really I think we should blame Steve. :)

Yes lets blame steve for our cmart syndrome... Its Steve's fault. :)

• 6 years later...
On 9/19/2013 at 9:04 PM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Congrats on finally finding this game! What is the next holy grail on the list? :grin:

On 9/20/2013 at 12:26 AM, cmart604 said:

Hmmm. Top of my head....Digiplay Pinball? Some KC games? Playcable manuals in their box? German CBS Angry Kong with silver barrels? Bandai Intellivision catalog? I'm sure there are others

Was reading through old threads and found this and wondered...what are my holy grails at the end of 2019?

Got the Digi Pinball (thanks Hank), 

got most of the KC games (and a couple of KC's to boot), still

need the CBS German Angry DK, found a different Bandai catalog and now need two other ones...

In the meantime we've discovered lots of variations, many of them language manuals, and there are many I'm now looking for, but in terms of real holy grails I guess the Arabic Inty system, more Parker Bros vapourware boxes, and ???? 
I guess at this point I'm looking for things I don't know for sure exist and look forward to learning about them as people post about their finds. ??

Maybe this should be another thread but what are everyone else's holy grails they'd really like to find? 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, cmart604 said:

what are everyone else's holy grails they'd really like to find? 

I really want to find a Made in USA NBA Basketball that does not mention the keyboard component. All I can find are Hong Kong copies.  INTVFunhouse lists it as having a tray.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

on the bottom of the box is it made in USA or Hong Kong?

I don't know.

That is from a listing in one of the apps that I use.  I'd have to ask to see additional pictures.  well, I'd have to confirm if it is still available :) 

When comparing to the available box pictures on INTV Funhouse, it looks like the box in question.

31 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

I don't know.

That is from a listing in one of the apps that I use.  I'd have to ask to see additional pictures.  well, I'd have to confirm if it is still available :) 

When comparing to the available box pictures on INTV Funhouse, it looks like the box in question.

Ratzz!!

This is a slightly different angle from the same listing.

I think it does say Made in Hong Kong on the bottom

245902795_basketball2.thumb.png.747019a7bf6d01b326f617d2e1839997.png

On 11/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, BSRSteve said:

I really want to find a Made in USA NBA Basketball that does not mention the keyboard component. All I can find are Hong Kong copies.  INTVFunhouse lists it as having a tray.

I came across this today.  No mention of KC.  It has a Hong Kong sticker added, but not sure what's under it.  Why would they add a HK sticker to an already HK box?  And it's the tray style.  Rough condition, though.

IMG_20191119_221953.jpg

IMG_20191119_222038.jpg

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

… It has a Hong Kong sticker added, but not sure what's under it. ... 

I've seen something this too. In my case, it was a UK Bowling box, but there wasn't (to my knowledge) a version that ever referred to the KC. But it does have a sticker on the bottom -- a purple one!