IGNORED

Post your ebaY secret id here

pimpmaul69

Anyone who is willing to post your secret id on ebay to help keep others from out sniping you feel free to post them here. do not post anything else in this thread so we can keep it easier to see/find peoples id's. to find your id, go to an ebay item you have bid on/won and then sign out and look at the bids. find the id with your correct feedback number and post if you would like. your id is case sensitive.

pimpmaul69 - i***i

Voltron - O***O

Edited by pimpmaul69

i was under the impression that the "secret ID" is randomly generated for each auction you bid on. is that not the case? and surely there are others with the same secret ID as there are only two changing alphanumeric characters in the ID. that's only 1296 possibilities. you can run through them all within one town.

i was under the impression that the "secret ID" is randomly generated for each auction you bid on. is that not the case? and surely there are others with the same secret ID as there are only two changing alphanumeric characters in the ID. that's only 1296 possibilities. you can run through them all within one town.

Not sure, imgonna check another auction and see if it changed.

case sensitive makes that number higher plus numbers. they are always the same on every item you bid on. i see the same id every time i see cmarts bids.

They're 5 digits long, and include both numbers and letters and upper and lower case so there's a lot more combinations available than that. On numbers alone it would be 99,999 wouldn't it? Add in 26 letters x 2 for upper and lower case and don't you have 62 possible options for each of the five digits/characters/spaces? Much higher number I'd say.

Mine is 7***h. If you see me bidding on French CDN Super Cobra, a CIB Videoplexer or any Playcable stuff, please just back away slowly. :)

They're 5 digits long, and include both numbers and letters and upper and lower case so there's a lot more combinations available than that. On numbers alone it would be 99,999 wouldn't it? Add in 26 letters x 2 for upper and lower case and don't you have 62 possible options for each of the five digits/characters/spaces? Much higher number I'd say.

Mine is 7***h. If you see me bidding on French CDN Super Cobra, a CIB Videoplexer or any Playcable stuff, please just back away slowly. :)

Oh crap, I was planning on snipping some foreign ebays but i think its you.

oh hell. 12996.

rhe *** has no range limit it is not limited to 3 so it allows for large amounts of variation. we just dont know what *** in our secret id is.

well that changes everything! since each secret ID consists of *** i kept looking at it as exactly that (***) and not three hidden random alphanumeric characters.

oh hell. 12996.

rhe *** has no range limit it is not limited to 3 so it allows for large amounts of variation. we just dont know what *** in our secret id is.

well that changes everything! since each secret ID consists of *** i kept looking at it as exactly that (***) and not three hidden random alphanumeric characters.

Exactly. :)

you know you were always the little guys hero here. then voltron came along bidding against you and sniping you. doesnt that make him your arch nemesis?

you know you were always the little guys hero here. then voltron came along bidding against you and sniping you. doesnt that make him your arch nemesis?

i sniped him by accident. i didn't know it was him.

If a playcable comes out be sure I'll bet a lot of money on it;)

The playcable is one of those things were all rules are off. :) It will be armageddon. themplaycable auction will be worse than a spiker one. The only thing I see being worse than a playcable auction is the keyboard component sealed.

Seller ID - Fushek

Bidding ID - s***e (1561)

My auctions typically aren't sacred or anything so feel free to snipe if you can ... and I typically only come in at the last minute when I bid anyways. I'll try to watch who I'm bidding against though ...

If a playcable comes out be sure I'll bet a lot of money on it;)

The playcable is one of those things were all rules are off. :) It will be armageddon. themplaycable auction will be worse than a spiker one. The only thing I see being worse than a playcable auction is the keyboard component sealed.

Sealed Keyboard Component doesn't exist;)

Playcable is among the top rarest intellivision items.