IGNORED

5200 Astro Grover

y-bot

They are number 1-50 and if I have any left over after PRGE I will sell them to the people who have expressed interest here. I would suggest having a friend buy you one at PRGE if that is possible. I am limiting them to one per person. #1 will be in the PRGE auction with the proceeds going to Cat Adaoption Team. #2-#5 I am saving,one for me and the others for Ebay. So 45 will be available at the show. If those go quickly I may see about making a second run that will be marked differently.

Edited by y-bot

They are number 1-50 and if I have any left over after PRGE I will sell them to the people who have expressed interest here. I would suggest having a friend buy you one at PRGE if that is possible. I am limiting them to one per person. #1 will be in the PRGE auction with the proceeds going to Cat Adaoption Team. #2-#5 I am saving,one for me and the others for Ebay. So 45 will be available at the show. If those go quickly I may see about making a second run that will be marked differently.

You should have told me about the cat adoption auction, that label would have been gold foil. I love and adopt cats. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sold some at PRGE and I still have some to sell. I'm going on vacation tonight and won't be back until Sunday night. I can ship on Monday so anything paid for will be sent out then. Please send $35 via Paypal gift to toby.wickwire@gmail.com for the cart + shipping in a USPS Priority Mail small flat rate box. If you have contacted me previously I will be sending you a PM shortly. Limit one per person.

Thanks!

Edited by y-bot

Got mine today. Thanks Y-bot and CPUWIZ. Great job. I guess these Sesame Street games were going to be used with the un-released 5200 kids controller. I was having difficulty figuring out the controls when I realized it must be because it was suppose to use the kids controller. Know I need to see if I can mod a 2600 kids controller to work with the 5200.

Allan

Got mine today. Thanks Y-bot and CPUWIZ. Great job. I guess these Sesame Street games were going to be used with the un-released 5200 kids controller. I was having difficulty figuring out the controls when I realized it must be because it was suppose to use the kids controller. Know I need to see if I can mod a 2600 kids controller to work with the 5200.

Allan

Yep.

http://www.atarihq.com/museum/5200/52kids.html

Please tell me you don't normally slam the carts in and pound the on/off switch like in that vid! That was painful to watch. :_(

heck yea I beat that bitch like a red headed stepchild ya got to let it know whos the boss

what do you want sara mcloghlan to weep for my system

i dont beat it as hard as you think just a bop and a slap here and there besides she likes it rough

• Like 1