WOW, i am jelous :D i dont own the 3d imager or light pen, but i do own art master :/

:) I just added 3D Minestorm and 3D Crazy Coaster. Completely forgot to include those on the list!

Do you know where to get the homebrew games? There are a couple of web pages you can get several of them from, directly from the folks who make them.

i do know! at classicgamecreations.com they sell alot of homebrews :) nice! i looove the vectrex, if it wasnt for my parents, i would be spending alooot of money on the vectrex lol

Classic Games Creations is but one page that sells homebrews. There are some others with different homebrew games. :)

• 3D Imager
  • LightPen

You have the original of those?

I have the homebrew 3D LCD goggles (nice, but no color) and homebrew lightpen.

I'd love to see/try the real 3D Imager someday, but I know I'll never own one...

desiv

Yes I do. And yes, they are expensive! I figured I'd think of them as investments since they ain't getting cheaper.

WOW, i am jelous :D i dont own the 3d imager or light pen, but i do own art master :/

:) I just added 3D Minestorm and 3D Crazy Coaster. Completely forgot to include those on the list!

Do you know where to get the homebrew games? There are a couple of web pages you can get several of them from, directly from the folks who make them.

i do know! at classicgamecreations.com they sell alot of homebrews :) nice! i looove the vectrex, if it wasnt for my parents, i would be spending alooot of money on the vectrex lol

Classic Games Creations is but one page that sells homebrews. There are some others with different homebrew games. :)

well recycledgamer.com dosnt have homebrew games, but they have 7 i think controllers that are home made, including a sega genesis and snes controller, 4 different arcade joysticks, and there is a homebrew lightpen :)

Here are some other web sites that sell homebrew games for the Vectrex:

http://www.kristofsn...ames.comli.com/

http://geovector.tri..._sgg/f10000.htm

http://www.revival-s...os.com/?page=31

And if you want reproduction overlays:

http://www.vectrexov...ex/Welcome.html

i didnt know 2 of those websites, thanks for letting me know! but the reproduction overlays can be bought on ebay for 10 bucks :P

i didnt know 2 of those websites, thanks for letting me know! but the reproduction overlays can be bought on ebay for 10 bucks :P

You're welcome. And, FYI, the seller of the overlays on ebay and on that page are the exact same person. He is a member here and he sells them for the same price in both places.

You're welcome. And, FYI, the seller of the overlays on ebay and on that page are the exact same person. He is a member here and he sells them for the same price in both places.

ya i know, im just saying that you can buy them on ebay is well :/

Yes, nice collection, TrekMD!!!

I don't have any originals or overlays yet.

I have a Sean Kelly multicart and a VecMulti.

I do have some decent homebrews.

I have the homebrew lightpen and the homebrew LCD 3D shutters.

I have:

Omega Chase

Vix/Tsunami

Spinnerama

Protector (boxed with overlay)

3D SectorX

War of the Robots

Once I win the lottery tho.. ;-)

desiv

Edited by desiv

Nice pics Trek! Post them at the Vector Gaming forums as well, Darryl would love to see them!

CIB

Armor Attack

Bedlam

Berzerk

Blitz!

Clean Sweep

Comic Chasm

Fortress of Narzod

Heads Up! Action Soccer

Hyperchase

Pole Position

Ripoff

Scramble

Solar Quest

Space Wars

Spike

Spinball

Star Castle

Star Hawk

Star Trek

Web Wars

Color Clash Slim

Debris Revisited

Hellhole

Shifted

Sundance

V-Hockey

Vectoblox

Vectopia

Vector Pilot (all 3 overlay options)

Vectrexians

Warrior

Hardware:

Console w/ all paperwork & Minestorm Overlay

Controller w/ manual

Homebrew dust cover

VecMulti

John Dondzila modified PS1 Arcade Stick

RecycledGamer modified Genesis Arcade Stick

RecycledGamer modified SNES controller

Overdrive controller

Vectrosis controller

RecycledGamer homebrew Lightpen

Madtronix homebrew 3D 'flicker' Goggles

Reproduction overlays

Minestorm

Polar Rescue

Pole Position

Dark Tower

Star Sling

2D Narrow Escape

Perfomance VX

City Bomber

Hangman

Minestorm II

Patriots

Spike Hoppin'

Spike's Water Balloons

Vec Sports Boxing

Vectris

V-Frogger

YASI

Protector

Moon Lander

Pitcher's Duel

Tour de France

Rockaroids

Thrust

Edited by Desfeek

I've owned a Vectrex for several years now. I only have around 10 games but I've got all the screen inlays.

My favorite game atm for it is Starhawk lol. I play it at least several times a week.

TrekMD's collection there looks really awesome. Now I've gotta get me one of those 3D Imagers and the light pen.

Thanks guys!

Desiv, you have two games I don't have: Vix/Tsunami and Spinnerama. What are they? I'm going to guess they are very difficult to find.

Desfeek, I posted pictures of my entire collection of systems (not just Vectrex) over at VGF. It's a very long post! ;) You already received your Vectrosis controller?! Nice!

Ok, not as impressive as some here, but:

All USA games w/ manuals and overlays (Ok, no Minestorm II or Mr. Boston) with the following boxed:

Scramble (x2)

Pole Position

Polar Rescue

Star Trek

Armour Attack

Rip Off

Cosmic Chasm

Web Wars

Solar Quest

Clean Sweep

Fortress of Narzod

Homebrews:

Spike's Circus

Debris

Zantis

Sectis

Sundance

War of the Worlds

3D Sector X

I, Cyborg

Royal 21

Warrior and Hellhole on the way

Vecflash

Harware:

3 Vectrexes w/ controllers

2 additional controllers

light pen

3D imager and color discs

carrying bag

Overdrive controller

Vectrosis controller

homemade lightpen

homemade arcade-type controller

Desiv, you have two games I don't have: Vix/Tsunami and Spinnerama. What are they? I'm going to guess they are very difficult to find.

Christopher Tumber.. ;-)

Vix/Tsunami is a 2 game cart.

Vix is Qix.

Tsunami is Tempest, kind of.. It supports the Atari driving controller for a more realistic feel. As I understand it tho (I think, it's been awhile), the source code was lost so it's a very playable, but not complete version. It's more a play-alike.

Spinnerama is a set of games modified to use the Atari driving controller, including: Bedlam , Cosmic Chasm , Minestorm, 3D Minestorm , Pole Position , Rip Off Solar Quest, Star Castle , and Omega Chase

Unfortunately, I believe Christopher is out of the Vectrex biz. I think I heard he had some health issues. I wish him the best!!!

desiv

Christopher Tumber.. ;-)

Vix/Tsunami is a 2 game cart.

Vix is Qix.

Tsunami is Tempest, kind of.. It supports the Atari driving controller for a more realistic feel. As I understand it tho (I think, it's been awhile), the source code was lost so it's a very playable, but not complete version. It's more a play-alike.

Spinnerama is a set of games modified to use the Atari driving controller, including: Bedlam , Cosmic Chasm , Minestorm, 3D Minestorm , Pole Position , Rip Off Solar Quest, Star Castle , and Omega Chase

Unfortunately, I believe Christopher is out of the Vectrex biz. I think I heard he had some health issues. I wish him the best!!!

desiv

Thanks for the info. I wonder if the ROMS for Viz/Tsunami can be found somewhere. Assuming, Christopher made them freely available.