Thanks for the info. I wonder if the ROMS for Viz/Tsunami can be found somewhere. Assuming, Christopher made them freely available.

I was going to say no, but I just found this site:

http://www.atarihq.com/vectrex/

with this on it:

http://www.atarihq.com/vectrex/tsu-vix-utg.zip

So, maybe.. I haven't tested that zip.

desiv

Spike's Circus! Another one that's hard to find. I've emailed through the web site for it but have not gotten any replies.

I asked Alex if he'd make it available as a download (purchased), as it works on the VecMulti. LOGO also works on the cart because that too uses extra RAM. I got no reply.

It's a really great game BTW.

Spike's Circus! Another one that's hard to find. I've emailed through the web site for it but have not gotten any replies.

I asked Alex if he'd make it available as a download (purchased), as it works on the VecMulti. LOGO also works on the cart because that too uses extra RAM. I got no reply.

Yes, I've emailed multiple times and got no response. The emails don't bounce back either, so looks like the address is active jut not being monitored.

Yes, I've emailed multiple times and got no response. The emails don't bounce back either, so looks like the address is active jut not being monitored.

this is REALLY random, but your profile image (avatar) is AWESOME :D

:D

:D

haha :D

Speaking of the VecMulti; Do you have any plans to produce any more in the future? For some reason my VecFlash doesn't work in my 'new' Vectrex. It worked fine in my first one but that's now dead. I bought another and when I pllug my VecFlash in nothing happens... The machine doesn't even make it's signature hum... :(

I have...Mr. Boston...

Pics or it didn't happen.

post-10701-0-76310300-1346197583_thumb.jpg

LOOKS LIKE IT HAPPENED :D

Niiiice! That is an extremely hard to find game!

That is one of 2 boxes known to exist. Deus, is that Chris' old Mr. Boston?

EDIT: lol double information

Edited by Desfeek

Tough call..

The size alone would probably disqualify it as being an "arcade machine" of it's time.

I don't think there were any bartops back then.

And of course it didn't take coins. ;-)

But it was awfully close...

Technically, it was a bit behind the arcade tech of it's time. By then, most Vector games were color and had more power.

I considered it an "arcade experience" at home, but not an actual arcade machine.

desiv

Tough call..

The size alone would probably disqualify it as being an "arcade machine" of it's time.

I don't think there were any bartops back then.

And of course it didn't take coins. ;-)

But it was awfully close...

Technically, it was a bit behind the arcade tech of it's time. By then, most Vector games were color and had more power.

I considered it an "arcade experience" at home, but not an actual arcade machine.

desiv

ya, i agree. it didnt have the power (or color) of an arcade machine, but the overlays, the graphics, and the overall look of the console resemble an arcade machine :)