IGNORED

NES/SNES Reproductions Available $30-80

webmiester

Is SBTTF2 translated?

Also, I'd love a chance to spice up the UGC cover for you - the spine and back are a bit bland for my taste.

Looks like you do really good work, and you get extra kudos for including cases!

EDIT: grammar fascism strikes again.

Edited by GodzillaIsMyCopilot

I include the inserts just as a courtesy really, if I were putting a lot of effort into the inserts I'd be charging more money! There are lots of other ones available on the net you can just print out.

Then why not use one of those? I realize the cases are a courtesy - and, like I said before, the value is not lost on me. I was simply volunteering to either procure or design a flashier one for you, just to help out. Like you say, you print it out and put it in - if you;re doing that anyway, why not let someone GIVE you a better one?

Regardless, I'll still probably snag a copy. ;)

SBTTF2 is indeed translated. Fun game.

See above. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm working on getting my SMW hack updated, then I'd like to get it on cart (again).Do any of the SMW hacks you sell have a strange color flash when it says "MARIO START", because my current cart does, and I'd like to get one that doesn't (or maybe I added something to the game that it just doesn't like).