IGNORED

My Jag Collection

Cobra Kai

I know there's a whole sub-forum for posting collection pics, but I'm posting my Jag pics in here. If it gets moved it gets moved. Meh.

I've been playing and collecting for the Jaguar since launch. It's taking me awhile, but I'm getting close to completing this collection, I need another 8 or 9 complete games. I'm not pursuing the 'extremist' packs and all the demos and half-complete games, just trying to get all official releases, and all of Songbird's stuff. Probably not going to get Aircars, I have a hard time justifying that one as being an official release, since the original game only came in a white cartridge holder and shrinkwrap.

edit: if you click the pics they'll enlarge a little :)

gamecollection2012006.jpg

gamecollection2012002.jpg

gamecollection2012004.jpg

p.s. I love this freaking thing!!!

Edited by Nuclear Pacman
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I see you have Jag Myst as well which is quite interesting,are there any noticeable differences or additions to the JagCD version?

Couldn't tell you. I've never played Myst on any platform. I've only tested the Myst Demo CD on Jaguar. The full game sits on the shelf and looks pretty.

And for the record, here's what I think I need to finish everything up:

(CIB):

-Robinson's Requiem

-World Tour Racing

-Zero 5

-International Sensible Soccer

-Soccer Kid

-Cybermorph (could just get the box only)

-Towers II

Edited by Nuclear Pacman

• 1 month later...

Couldn't tell you. I've never played Myst on any platform. I've only tested the Myst Demo CD on Jaguar. The full game sits on the shelf and looks pretty.

And for the record, here's what I think I need to finish everything up:

(CIB):

-Robinson's Requiem

-World Tour Racing

-Zero 5

-International Sensible Soccer

-Soccer Kid

-Cybermorph (could just get the box only)

-Towers II

A lot of these you can get direct from Songbird

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Impressive collection.

I had it all once (including Battlesphere and BS Gold!), just short about half a dozen official releases, but I had tons of non-official stuff too, including some one-of-a-kind items. I sold it all little less than a decade ago, but I've started over. Right now I have more homebrew CD's than anything else, but I've got a dozen carts and most of the official JagCD's. I've got two standard controllers, one pro, and a jaglink as accessories right now.

I just got KA Aircars, only a 100 made (aside from the few prototypes from years ago), I got the last one (63/100 actually), about two years post-release. When it was verified they had one left, I had to go for it, luckily they were kind enough to hold onto it for me for a few months. But KA is a much better version of Aircars than any other, and comes in a case. I'm looking to get Robinson Requiem next, then all the common stuff and then start with the higher priced and rare stuff.

Edited by Gunstar