IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - August 25th 2012

Pixelboy

Hello ColecoVision fans!

Welcome to another edition of the Team Pixelboy News Bulletin. This edition certainly won't match the awesomeness of the previous one, but I do have some interesting tidbits to share today which you'll definately want to know about.

NEW GAME ADDED TO 2012 LINEUP: ZAXXON SUPER GAME!

After Quest for the Golden Chalice and Dragon's Lair, Mystery Man strikes again! He completed the conversion of the Coleco Adam version of Zaxxon to cartridge format, and mostly everything is in place to allow me to release it this year, along with the other games in the 2012 lineup. I added Zaxxon Super Game to the official Team Pixelboy web site (and I also updated a few details in other sections of the site).

PURCHASE SURVEY UNDERWAY

This week-end, I will be contacting everyone listed in my customer records, to ask them if they plan to purchase the SGM games which I will be releasing over the next couple of years, namely King's Valley, Thexder, Dragon's Lair, Zaxxon Super Game, Spelunker and The Stone of Wisdom.

Getting a good idea of the demand for these games is important, because I need to know how many boxes I should have printed for each game, and how many cartridge casings I will be needing. So if and when you receive this survey e-mail, please reply to it.

If you are not currently listed in my customer records, and plan to purchase the Super Game Module and some of the games I will be offering, send me a PM to let me know, so that your purchase intents may be noted in my survey response data.

STILL LOOKING FOR A TRANSLATOR

I'm still looking for a japanese-to-english translator for the in-game texts and manual texts of The Stone of Wisdom. If you know of anyone who may be able to help me out, please PM me.

This concludes this Team Pixelboy News Bulletin. We now return you to your regular forum activities. :)

• Like 4

As a reminder, it should be noted that other games which do not require the SGM will be released this year and next year as well.

In 2012:

- Wonder Boy

- Mopiranger

- Princess Quest

- Quest for the Golden Chalice

In 2013:

- Jewel Panic

- Champion Ice Hockey

- The Black Onyx

The fate of Module Man is still up in the air, I must admit. It's looking more and more like it won't be released this year, but who knows, it could be a last-minute surprise for 2012. :)

So in effect, all games listed in the "Outsourced" section of my web site should be released within a year or so. :D

• Like 1