IGNORED

Decked Out Amiga 1200 For Sale

Tempest

Now that I have my Amiga 2000, the time has come for me to part with my decked out Amiga 1200 (NTSC). The machine is in good shape and comes withe following enhancements:

Indivision AGA VGA adapter board

DKB Cobra 030 40Mhz Accelerator with 32MB Fast Ram (with original box)

CF to PCMCIA adapter with 2GB card

PCMCIA Ethernet card kit

4GB CF Hard Drive with ClassicWB installed

Registered WHDload with tons of games

Modified Microsoft Mouse (more comfortable than the Amiga mouse IMHO)

Kickstart 3.1 ROMs (I'll include the original 3.0 Kickstart ROMS as well)

I can also include a brand new Dell 14" monitor. It works great with the Indivision AGA (very crisp and bright). I'm keeping the speakers however, so you'll have to get your own (my 2000 needs them).

I have no idea what to ask for this setup. I put this together over a few years and haven't kept track of what I spent on it. I'm not looking to make a fortune on it, but I'd like to get back what I put into it. I'd also like it to go to a good home where it will be played like it should.

Feel free to make me an offer. In the meantime I'll do some research on a price (feel free to PM me any price hints as well).

amiga1.jpg

amiga2.jpg

amiga3.jpg

amiga4.jpg

amiga5.jpg

aww man this is soooo sweet. I don't see a price though but if you go less than the dudes who sell these overseas do, it will be well worth it, especially since shipping won't be as bad

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what to ask. For now it's make me an offer. Honestly I'm not looking to gouge anyone here, I just want a fair price for it.

I would love to own a setup like this. Have been looking for a 1200 for a while.

Please make an offer. Honestly this setup has everything you'd ever need. The only things I can think that you could add are a CD drive and a graphics card (which is pretty tough to do on a 1200), and those are pretty useless.