IGNORED

What happened to RR & LOL?

Utopia

Surely it is a sad situation when AA censor the two recent topics on the development of Robot Rubble and League of Light.

Inspector Rev did some wonderful and entertaining research on the subject and I found it a great read but to pull down the threads because they possibly upset some people is just political correctness gone crazy!

What next, is AA going to go back through the history of these threads for the last 7 years and delete all those comments as well?

Remember what we are here for and that is to enjoy our games and share our stories and experiences.

It was a great read Rev and your research as always is appreciated.

Guys, I asked a mid to delete it. Not to cover anything up or cause trouble. I could see where my " investigation" was heading and it was not good for the intellivision community. I now regret ever starting it. I bear the full respOnsibility of any reprocess ions from Albert or from you guys. Maybe I should take a sabbatical form the forums for a while. Sorry guys.

Guys, I asked a mid to delete it. Not to cover anything up or cause trouble. I could see where my " investigation" was heading and it was not good for the intellivision community. I now regret ever starting it. I bear the full respOnsibility of any reprocess ions from Albert or from you guys. Maybe I should take a sabbatical form the forums for a while. Sorry guys.

Rev, you don't need a sabatical. The thread will archive as a good bit of investigation. The "50" wasn't brought up by you and will no doubt re-surface now, and every time a RR hits ebay.

I'm sure you're not the first to wonder "who", but for the rest of us the end of the story is "RR and LOL were produced ananomously and in limited numbers to avoid being prosecuted for copyright infringement."

Come on Rev, you should know better than to do something like this without telling us first. You're not the only inspector here. While you are investigating what happened to the games we are inspecting what happened to your thread. :lol:

• Like 1

Come on Rev, you should know better than to do something like this without telling us first. You're not the only inspector here. While you are investigating what happened to the games we are inspecting what happened to your thread. :lol:

And then there was the second thread that was very short lived.....Now that one "told all" and that is probably the reason it went down so fast! :?

There's no crying in baseball!!!! :P Carry on.