IGNORED

Tons of Stuff for Sale..... All Systems...

mpat15

Hey All,

Some may know me from NA, I have good feedback over there. Thought I would cross post this here. Got a bunch of stuff Im trying to move. If its against the rules to list the non atari stuff that is fine the thread can be locked. For those that dont know, I work very simply. You make a fair offer that saves you a couple bucks, and saves me fees I would get nailed with listing on ebay and will have a deal. I dont do any of the half off stuff or anything like that though.

Pm's will be responded to quickly, anyone paying before 2 should get there item shipped today!!

photo2-1.jpg

Shining Force 3 Disc Only, and some saturn/ gene literature

photo1-2.jpg

Atari completes...

photo3-3.jpg

Pending

photo3-1.jpg

Nes Game Genie Books, Star Fox 64 NP Strat guide, 3ds docking station?

photo2-2.jpg

Gameboy and Nes Manuals. I now have a ton and will be making a spread sheet! Star tropics also has the note attached, thought it might be worth noting

photo3-2.jpg

cont

photo2-3.jpg

Lufia 2 with map, Mana, send away Zelda hints

photo1-4.jpg

Demon Souls official guide, Persona 3 art book, snes games, battletoad, phantasy star 2 with sme paper work

photo2-4.jpg

FF8 Cloth Map from Strategy guide? Couldnt find much on it. Its sealed though. FF4 GBA Pweter Keychain sealed, Metriod associate lanyard

photo3-4.jpg

Ness goodness.....or at least medicoridy ;)

photo1-5.jpg

Atlas games are sealed! GBA Mario 25th is in great condition

photo2-5.jpg

Cib x2

photo3-5.jpg

and one extra that didnt have the large box

photo1-6.jpg

Sadly the FF7 has no manual....REDC is gone

photo2-6.jpg

Same here

photo3-6.jpg

Yup thats an RE4 NFR that is still sealed. And 3 gba broadband adaptors

photo2-7.jpg

Atlas business card, wavebirds with no sensors, gameboy promo tablet, brinx promo watch

hjhjkh.jpg

More Snes Lit

Untitled-1.jpg

atari lit.

Promo and E3 stuff first.

7d3611a4.jpg

Various Nintendo Lanyards, GOW lanyard, PS3 Gran Turismo Lanyard, DS Lite Braclets

d8680f1b.jpg

Mega Man E3 Exclusive 15th ann. Backpack x 2 (he got his buddies as well) Come STRONG on these.

fc29c78d.jpg

Mega Man E3 15th an Exclusive Clock (says capcom on the butt as well), Capcom E3 Exclusive Lanyard...again come strong on the E3 exclusives.

GAMES

c1817c5e.jpg

Tomba 2 NFR Demo. N64 games gone, contra 3 gone.

907fde96.jpg

Both CIB

20782a36.jpg

Self Explanitory...zelda gone!

700a1124.jpg

Good SNes Titles! Turtle 4 and y's GONE!

bb3f31ec.jpg

All 3 have manuals. DW 3 w/map GONE!

6b6d50a7.jpg

Self explainitory...DW3 and Battle TANX are only ones on this pic available. DW3 will be gone tomorrow to a local if no one here wants it.

742d8c85.jpg

CIBS

1ba88df5.jpg

56d9e8a1.jpg

No PSE2 manual....Vagrant gone.

13b93151.jpg

SNES CIBS...Jurassic Park Gone.

06133331.jpg

NES HTF CIB zen sold.

8e9b19c2.jpg

Some more.

Untitled.jpg

Last of the games. Rainbow has manual. FF gone.

0cbd2dec.jpg

Couple more snes....punchout sold

SYSTEMS: I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE upsidedown/backwards photos. However I have been working at this all day...not redoing it.

53a260b7.jpg

Charcoal system with atomic controller.

79f6ff23.jpg

3 Nes Max, 2 NES, 1 Turbographx, 1 turbo graphx AV also

47265bd6.jpg

Manuals including a crispy conkers. and much much much more (Megamans for GB etc.)

Time waster here folks. Doesn't post prices. Doesn't counter offer. In my opinion, thinks his stuff is worth more than it is.

Welcome to Atari Age... post prices if you want to sell with any success here. I'm personally sick of wasting my time looking up prices to get told my offer is "way off." You want something in specific, POST A PRICE.

• Like 3

Time waster? 6 Transactions in 5 days here folks.

Butthurt because I told him no to 70 bucks shipped on this....

Turbografx controller

N64 Charcoal system with atomic controller. (Funtastic Smoke Black Clear console....not Common)

NES:

Mario 2 cart

Mario 3 cart

Low G Man CIB

Zanac Boxed or CIB

3 Nes Max (I use for conversions to Atari)

1 NES original (I use for conversions to Atari)

SNES:

Donkey Kong Country 1 cart

Donkey Kong Country 2 cart

Mario All Stars cart

Game Genie cart

Can garentee average online retail is well over double. And I dont ask for retail (ebay), I just ask for something FAIR.

Again I dont care how long this flame war champ has been here......6 Transactions, 5 days. 67 feedback on NA. Not a time waster, just no time for lowball craiglist offers, and I was very polite about it.

He got butthurt about a very polite responce. Sad. GROW UP. Everyone who has made an offer remotely fair has gotten a deal done!

Edited by mpat15

Turbografx controller eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2211160030831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=221116003083&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $5.99

N64 Charcoal system eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2809358339391?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280935833939&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $17.50

Atomic Purple N64 controller eBay Auction -- Item Number: 110926309216 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110926309216 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]SOLD $4.29

NES:

Mario 2 cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610787613731?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261078761373&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $1.99

Mario 3 cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307232460461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130723246046&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $4.06

Low G Man CIB eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1809254668031?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180925466803&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] $6.11

Zanac Boxed or CIB eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2808889656431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280888965643&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] $12.66 (complete... and I don't know if the one offer here on AA was complete)

3 Nes Max (I use for conversions to Atari) NOT LOOKED UP... I just pay $2 each on these, always have.

1 NES original (I use for conversions to Atari) NOT LOOKED UP... I just pay $2 each on these, always have.

SNES:

Donkey Kong Country 1 cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610741017471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261074101747&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $4.25

Donkey Kong Country 2 cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2809209404141?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280920940414&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $5.99

Mario All Stars cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1108928362191?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110892836219&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $6.50

Game Genie cart eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1809019128131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180901912813&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] SOLD $5.50

Total of $78.74... I made an offer of $70, expecting to go as high as $80. By not posting prices, you asked me to base it on eBay, something I did. You said I was way off. Two perspectives. I'm "butt hurt" because you acted like I offered a buck or something after I went to the trouble of looking it all up. Research your own prices.

First look up the right things when it comes to systems and controllers etc.

2nd we can all look up the LOWEST price sold thing and put it up here. Factors play into that. Thats why there is an average. And I ask below average already.

Now seriously, stop looking like a 14 year old girl who wasnt asked to the prom. In the time it took you to type that up. I made another deal....so the classless flame war ranting you are trying to start is only making you look like and idiot.

Now let me go look up items and pick out the lowest price in the alst 3 weeks which sold on a tuesday afternoon at 1pm by an ebay member with 3 feedback.....give me a break.

Now if you have anything else to say please say it in pm. 7 other members here of now 9 who have inquired have got a deal done with me and its about to be 8 for 9. Get over it you cant make a deal with everyone.

For the record I hate make an offer topics and generally avoid them for exactly these reasons....you pretty much know what you have and what you want for it so yeah, they are kind of a waste of time ;)

Ax shouldn't have posted that, but we know him....You could have responded better, we don't know you.... :)

• Like 2

I appreciate the input. Not here for a childish flamewar though. If he wants that he can pm me. I acted with nothing but class even with his offer.

If people dont want to make an offer thats fine. I run both my threads as offer threads, and I have done well because Im pretty flexible with prices. If its fair its fair and I accept it, if its not its not. If someone doesnt make an offer, well thats fine. My feelings wont be hurt and I will always be respectful of people because it is not only ignorant but sad when adults, throw tantrums like children over video games.

That is all. Simply put lets keep this thread on track the rest of the way.

Well, here is where you lost me....

I acted with nothing but class even with his offer.

You state you acted with nothing but class "EVEN" with his offer. That implies you have acted with nothing but class with your responses...

Well...I'm sorry but you didn't :)

Butthurt because I told him no

Again I dont care how long this flame war champ has been here

He got butthurt about a very polite responce. Sad. GROW UP.

Not here for a childish flamewar though. If he wants that he can pm me. I acted with nothing but class even with his offer.

Now seriously, stop looking like a 14 year old girl who wasnt asked to the prom.

so the classless flame war ranting you are trying to start is only making you look like and idiot

My feelings wont be hurt and I will always be respectful of people because it is not only ignorant but sad when adults, throw tantrums like children over video games

Those responses are pretty far from "nothing but class" if you ask me and are far worse than Ax's post...

Even in your final post you try to act like the bigger man and say you want to move on but still throw in more indirect attacks on him about being sad/ignorant/etc.. Thats not how you move on and it was just unnecesary and not cool. You just had to get even more insults in...

As far as I'm concerned you BOTH deserve time outs and no dessert, and not the fake "no dessert" where I cave in and give you a few bites of my ice cream at the end of the night, straight to bed...

The difference (again)

- we know Ax

- we don't know you

Let me explain...

Ax has established himself here and sure even with the occasional outburst his positive efforts to the community far outweigh the few negative ones. You on the other hand are just here to move some stuff you have unsuccessfully been able to sell on Nintendoage and expect us to just let you call our friend names/etc and then move on when you feel it's time, well, thats not how you sell here. I think others will see that now...

The way you have handled this has told me a lot about you and I personally will avoid your sales (even if you do post prices) due to the way you have presented yourself, also makes me wonder if thats why you are here (similar problems on Nintendoage??) maybe not but either way as a first impression here I am not impressed...

Thats all ;)

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned you BOTH deserve time outs and no dessert, and not the fake "no dessert" where I cave in and give you a few bites of my ice cream at the end of the night, straight to bed...

The difference (again)

- we know Ax

- we don't know you

Let me explain...

Ax has established himself here and sure even with the occasional outburst his positive efforts to the community far outweigh the few negative ones. You on the other hand are just here to move some stuff you have unsuccessfully been able to sell on Nintendoage and expect us to just let you call our friend names/etc and then move on when you feel it's time, well, thats not how you sell here. I think others will see that now...

The way you have handled this has told me a lot about you and I personally will avoid your sales (even if you do post prices) due to the way you have presented yourself, also makes me wonder if thats why you are here (similar problems on Nintendoage??) maybe not but either way as a first impression here I am not impressed...

Thats all ;)

Pretty bad on your part to speculate I have problems at NA. When I never have. Have done many giveaways, made many friends and such there. Just as there is on NA, there are people on this site who have "Muddy" at best repuatations. However I would never expect to recieve pms from as many established members saying "Dont mind him" as I did. So it's appearent to me AX has burned many bridges in one way or another. I understand AX may be your friend, but Im sure he is a grown man who doesnt need his internet buddy to bump a day old thread to poop in it some more, if AX has something to say he knows how to use the message system.

I would appreciate since you are not interested in anything that you stay out of my thread, your at a point where you are trolling. Im sure as an established member of AtariAge you would be against trolling threads. As I told ax yesterday via pm, all your trying to do is make me not get sales, but your actually doing the opposite. Until AX "rant" I have 1 PM on this thread. I have got an additional 15 or so regarding sales, and another 6-8 about the member in question.

If you have anything further to say please contact me via the message system, which would have been a much more appropriate place to do this in the first place.

Thank you ;)

Yeah, going to have to agree with CC here. I mean, I don't know the whole PM exchange (and I don't want to know) but CC spelled it out well. :thumbsup:

I made an offer on a few 7800/2600 games and was told there was another offer so I thanked mpat for his time and bowed out. I almost didn't offer anything because I agree with Ax & CC - 'make offer' posts are usually not my cup of tea. I personally am getting tired of newbies posting things for sale with 'make offers'. I shouldn't have to research what a fair price is, that should be done by the seller - unless they have something that is completely off the wall and unusual that there really is no 'fair market value' out there - but all of those 2600/7800 games are easily researched as well as most of mpat's wares here.

Now, I made an offer because those games are pretty common and I'm looking for the last few commons for my 7800 set and mpat was nothing but polite to me so I have no negs to say about his PM exchange with me; however, Ax is my friend and I don't appreciate the way mpat handled this situation.

Yes, we all know Ax and AA just wouldn't be the same without him. All of my dealings with him have been fair and honest. I personally would not have posted what Ax posted - but that's me and that's Ax. We know him, we don't know you (yes, I'm just repeating what CC said - it's just worthy of repeating).

And now you know ... the rest of the story

Pretty bad on your part to speculate I have problems at NA.

I don't know, you called Ax sad, ignorant, a 14 year old girl, etc with under 10 posts here, seems only natural this behavior would be displayed on other forums as well. I guess it didn't need to be posted though so okay, my bad.

Just as there is on NA, there are people on this site who have "Muddy" at best repuatations. However I would never expect to recieve pms from as many established members saying "Dont mind him" as I did.

So, you are saying even though multiple people PM'ed you saying don't mind it, you continued to rant insults towards him, and then make a post now saying....... However I would never expect to recieve pms from as many established members saying "Dont mind him" as I did.

lol

I wouldn't call that not minding him, I would say stooping to the same if not lower level

So it's appearent to me AX has burned many bridges in one way or another. I understand AX may be your friend, but Im sure he is a grown man who doesnt need his internet buddy to bump a day old thread to poop in it some more, if AX has something to say he knows how to use the message system.

I would have sooner but his damn ebay list wouldn't load on my smart phone so I couldn't post, edit that thing up Ax! lol

I would appreciate since you are not interested in anything that you stay out of my thread, your at a point where you are trolling. Im sure as an established member of AtariAge you would be against trolling threads. As I told ax yesterday via pm, all your trying to do is make me not get sales, but your actually doing the opposite. Until AX "rant" I have 1 PM on this thread. I have got an additional 15 or so regarding sales, and another 6-8 about the member in question.

If you have anything further to say please contact me via the message system, which would have been a much more appropriate place to do this in the first place.

Thank you ;)

So basically you want to cut me down/etc and then say PM me, lol

I will give you the SAME offer and say if you have anything further to say please PM me :)

Not sure what we would talk about though, you a Twins fan?