IGNORED

Trade colecovision games to have Intellivision Games ?

scalpel

Hello,

I need a advice. I have some Colecovision Games and I would like to know if I could trade them for some Intellivision rare games (Fathom, Congo Bongo, etc.) or is better to have money and buy the INTV games ?

There are the Colecovision games I would like to trade :

- Sammy Lightfot CIB

- Threshold CIB

- Fathom CIB

- Oil's Well CIB

- Rolloventure CIB

What do you thing ?

Thank you !

Pascal

• Like 1

Are they pal or NTSC? Pics?

Trading is better than eBay sometimes as you don't have to pay the fees, but you have to find someone to trade! Maybe just sell them here in the marketplace then use the money?

Yes, I could sell these games in the marketplace then use the money to buy some rare Intellivision games. But how much could I ask for ??

How do I know if there are NTSC or Pal games ? On my mind, these games works on the both unit like for Intellivision. I have a Pal intellivision (peritel) and ALL the Intellivision games work on and I sold a lot of Euopean Intellivision games (Tutankham and Super Cobra) and they all worked on US unit. What do you think ?

post-32817-0-66591000-1346334672_thumb.jpg

I have a price guide that is pretty close on Intellivision game prices, but it also has Colecovision, Atari, Odyssey, & Vectrex. I'll look them up:

$225 Sammy Lightfot CIB

$115 Threshold CIB

$85 Fathom CIB

$135 Oil's Well CIB

$80 Rolloventure CIBWow, looks like you got yourself some decent games. Don't let Cmart lowball you :-)

For calibration purposes, here's some common Coleco games from the guide:

$13 Donkey Kong Junior (CIB)

$10 Looping (CIB)

$40 Frenzy (CIB)

Hope this helps,

I have a price guide that is pretty close on Intellivision game prices, but it also has Colecovision, Atari, Odyssey, & Vectrex. I'll look them up:

$225 Sammy Lightfot CIB

$115 Threshold CIB

$85 Fathom CIB

$135 Oil's Well CIB

$80 Rolloventure CIBWow, looks like you got yourself some decent games. Don't let Cmart lowball you :-)

$10 Looping (CIB)

$40 Frenzy (CIB)

Hope this helps,

LOL! I just quoted him slightly higher prices for all of them except Rolloverture which is now about 25 Euro since Ozma Wars here on AA has cases and cases of unopened Sunrise games. As always, I'll be very fair with any trade partner. :)

• Like 1

$225 Sammy Lightfot CIB

$115 Threshold CIB

$85 Fathom CIB

$135 Oil's Well CIB

$10 Looping (CIB)

$40 Frenzy (CIB)

Hope this helps,

LOL! I just quoted him slightly higher prices for all of them except Rolloverture which is now about 25 Euro since Ozma Wars here on AA has cases and cases of unopened Sunrise games. As always, I'll be very fair with any trade partner. :)

It's nice to know that my price guide is pretty close on Coleco games as well. I didn't realize that Cmart collected Colecovision. Also, is it true that you have an entire 2600 collection? How many basements do you have!? :-)

$225 Sammy Lightfot CIB

$115 Threshold CIB

$85 Fathom CIB

$135 Oil's Well CIB

$10 Looping (CIB)

$40 Frenzy (CIB)

Hope this helps,

It's nice to know that my price guide is pretty close on Coleco games as well. I didn't realize that Cmart collected Colecovision. Also, is it true that you have an entire 2600 collection? How many basements do you have!? :-)

I have a decent 2600 collection, probably around 350 CIB, and a bunch more loose, but nowhere near what many others here on AA have, and nowhere close to my INTV collection. As for CV, I think I only need four or five games I think, and maybe 15 or so CIB. These were the three systems I grew up with between my buddies and myself.