Fushek

eBay Mailing Stuffer

Since I sell Intellivision stuff on eBay, I think that it may be a good opportunity to let people know about the forums here at AA and to help support the homebrew market a bit. It's just a one pager so right now I'm mentioning the AA Forums, Games For Your Intellivision and Intelligentvision. I'm assuming that the folks that do the homebrews won't mind the publicity but wanted to make sure that I don't step on any toes in the process. The only other company that I considered adding was LTO but I'm not certain what website to use, and if the site is active or not.

I've attached a PDF ... anyone involved is welcome to give their thoughts, comments or recommendations.

Intellivision.pdf

• Like 3

Since I sell Intellivision stuff on eBay, I think that it may be a good opportunity to let people know about the forums here at AA and to help support the homebrew market a bit. It's just a one pager so right now I'm mentioning the AA Forums, Games For Your Intellivision and Intelligentvision. I'm assuming that the folks that do the homebrews won't mind the publicity but wanted to make sure that I don't step on any toes in the process. The only other company that I considered adding was LTO but I'm not certain what website to use, and if the site is active or not.

I've attached a PDF ... anyone involved is welcome to give their thoughts, comments or recommendations.

That's awesome! That surely promotes the expansion of our community. :)