IGNORED

Value of Atari Force Pack-In Comic PAL Games?

PFL

I love the Atari Force comics and I really want to get my hands on the games that contain the 'prequel' comics (Galaxian etc) but I've absolutely no idea what I should look to pay for them. Ideally, I'd like to get the PAL games but if it's easier and/or cheaper to go for the NTSC ones I might go for them as it's only really the comics I'm after.

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Well, there's the range on eBay, and then atari2600.com has the mini-comics. To put a price on them, I would say about $3 each, and you'll find that the value may go over/under that. You may also find them mixed in with lots of Atari instruction manuals and catalogs. I may be holding a spare right now (issue #4?), but I have no clue where it is due to my recent move, otherwise I'd just send it to you.

What I discovered is that the later numbers, 4 and 5 are harder to find than the first 3. I'm going off of experience. That and Defender and Berzerk are extremely common games and sold many, many copies. I'd agree with $3-5 maybe for the first 3 and probably $6-10 for #4 and 5. I'd also be pricing that for books in real nice condition. Many of these get destroyed from being taken in and out of the box, or pulled out and put in a box or on a shelf. Also, don't forget about the comics for Centipede and Yars' Revenge along with the Swordquests.

Phil