IGNORED

Medium Bob's Red Sea Crossing Auction on Ebay.

MediumBob

Smart thinking by Travis to start the auction on ebay just before nagn2's ends,Travis's has a better front and end label,so any one who is serious about placing a large bid will wait for the better cart.. good luck.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.....that label is very nice....great pic there MediumBob!!! :)

Let the games begin!!! :cool:

• Like 3

I think the interesting thing is going to be the race to make reproduction carts!

Probably not, my bet is that Wonder007 will buy them both. :P

I did not even think about that......I rather get the nicer label of course....and the price will be higher which is ok with me. :)

• Like 2

After seeing $33 for shipping I was like OMG. The I did a bit of research on usps and if this gets insured for the maximum $5,000 it's more like $60 shipped, then add in signature confirmation w/return receipt and it's even higher.

edit: those prices are for 1 state away too lol.

Edited by icemanxp300

After seeing $33 for shipping I was like OMG. The I did a bit of research on usps and if this gets insured for the maximum $5,000 it's more like $60 shipped, then add in signature confirmation w/return receipt and it's even higher.

When cart sells for this much the shipping should be for free.

• Like 3

When cart sells for this much the shipping should be for free.

Yuuuuuup!

i put bid on this thing just for the sake of being part of it.

oh crap i'm the winning bidder. good thing there's that reserve price (and 4+ more days!)

wouldn't that suck for me if everyone decided not to bid anymore. i can't afford that! :rolling:

Edited by bomberpunk
  • Like 1

I just went to bid and received a warning that PayPal will not process the bid amount. How will you accept payment if PayPal is not able to be accepted?

"Please note that PayPal (and some credit card companies) generally will not process payments in excess of a certain dollar amount. If the winning bid amount is above this level, it may be necessary to contact the seller to arrange other payment methods. This is not something the seller has direct control over, so please keep this in mind when providing feedback."

Edited by kennybrooks

I think the interesting thing is going to be the race to make reproduction carts!

Actually, in order to reproduce the cartridges, you will need the authors permission to do it. I am sure that he is aware of these auctions and realizes that he has the opportunity to profit from his game.

Currently in the United States the term for software copyright is the life of the author plus 70 years. He can file suit against anyone who infringes on his copyright. Given the auction values that might be realized on these games, he would likely recover substantial damages (up to $150,000.00 per instance!).

• Like 1