My first purchase here on AA was the final 2 games I needed for the US Studio II: Biorhythm and Speedway/Tag, and I could not have asked for a better transaction than the one Stupus gave me! Excellent prices, outstanding communication and shipping, and generally an enjoyable purchase! I'd recommend him, and hope to purchase from him again!

I sold Stupus some Mattel Aquarius games and everything went very smoothly. I'd deal with him again.

I have done a ton of transactions with Stupus, both sales and purchases. He is a top notch seller with the best items and he is a great buyer. I couldnt imagine a better person to deal with

I sold some ColecoVision items to Stupus and the sale went off without a hitch. A pleasure to sell too.

Sold some intellivision games and the transaction went great. Hope to sell/trade with again in the future.

I traded my boxed 2600 for his boxed Channel F + games and everything went perfectly. Stupus is a great guy and great communicator. I hope we'll have more transactions in the future! Thanks my friend!

Completed two decent sized transactions with Stupus and both were flawless transactions. Excellent communication from start to finish, hopefully I find more items he needs so we can complete more deals in the future. Thank you again.

I have bought numerous times from Stupus and traded with him. Plus, I know him personally and I vouch for him fully.

Sold Stupus a bunch of Atari 2600 boxed games. Transaction went very smoothly and received payment right away! I give him 2 thumbs up and hope we deal again soon!!!

thanks

Matt

Purchased two Vectrex games from Stupus. Fantastic communication, excellent packaging and lightning-fast shipping. Looking forward to more transactions in the future.

Thanks!

Bought a few more games/items from Stupus and it was another wonderful transaction. Finally own Power Lords thanks to this conjurer of goodness, and my Vectrex and Bally are much happier now too. Thanks man!

Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with. Thanks again for helping me getting closer to my almost complete US tomy tutor(CIB) collection.

Just completed a trade and I am pleased with the results plus I must mention the great communication and liberal amount of patience with me due to my busy schedule, vacation, etc. Highly recommended.

Great to deal with! Excellent communication, extremly fair prices, and immediate shipping. My Super Cassette Vision collection just got even sweeter!

Great buyer as always, and a valued source of information and excellent, enjoyable communication. I rest easily knowing that several rare games and a system have gone to a worthy home! :)

Great seller. Got an Intellivision game, shipped fast and packaged just fine.

Sorry for the delay in posting about it here.

Just sold several Intellivision games to him, and couldn't be happier. Good communication and we worked out a fair deal for both of us. I'd highly recommend dealing with him.