IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

I am the one that acquired the first copy of Red Sea Crossing from Gamegavel the other night. I am offering copies of the game on this website. I have already communicated with a reputable member of this forum to make the video game carts. For the time being, we are only going to make carts. I have decided to reproduce a limited number of numbered carts (50)- if a lot more are required, I will update this thread. The game should be ready within a month for shipping. If you are interested in obtaining a copy of Red Sea Crossing, I am asking for $60 which includes priority shipping and delivery confirmation (international buyers please PM for shipping costs). I have worked with many very reputable people on this forum so rest assured you will get your game.

If you are interested, for preordering, I will require an upfront payment of $60 to the following paypal address: atari4you@gmail.com so that I can make your copy (please include your AA handle name under subject in your paypal payment). In addition, please PM me that you have sent me the money so I can update my registry….the sooner you pay, the lower number you will get.

The reason why I am asking for payment upfront is for two reasons: 1) I need to pay the person I am working with on making the game and 2) If I make games, I do not want to be burned at the end for non-payment.

I will update this thread with pics of the carts and the status of production.

If you have any further questions, please PM me. Otherwise, if you are interested, please preorder so that I can start making your cart.

Thanks,

Atari4You

Edited by Atari4You
  • Like 10

Do you have references? How did you get the game so quickly when the auction just ended? How do you know it works all the way? Why would you need advance payment if you spent $10,400 on a game already? It seems like you would have adequate resources to front any production costs yourself. Have you been in contact with the author about obtaining his permission for the release? I'm sorry, but everything about this seems suspicious including your public posting of a gmail address for payment.

Do you have references? How did you get the game so quickly when the auction just ended? How do you know it works all the way? Why would you need advance payment if you spent $10,400 on a game already? It seems like you would have adequate resources to front any production costs yourself. Have you been in contact with the author about obtaining his permission for the release? I'm sorry, but everything about this seems suspicious including your public posting of a gmail address for payment.

Believe me, it works. I am working on contacting the creator of the game as I do not mind giving him royalties. I have worked on other projects before and been burned on people wanting something and then not paying, If something happens to the game not working or something, I will refund the money. I did spend a lot of money on the game so why would I try to get a few bucks back (if anything)...it won't even come close in making for the money for the game. I can always hoard the game and not let anybody else play it. I am collector and a hobbyist, I just want other gamers to be able to play the game. Lastly, you do not have to buy this game.....you can always go for the other one that ends later today.....I am not forcing anybody to buy the game....reproducing carts is not as cheap as it sounds so I am not recuperating much here.

• Like 6

Thanks for doing this - - that's really kind of you!

Any details on what the label will look like?

Will it essentially be an exact reproduction? (Of course, with a "REPRODUCTION 2012" or something similar printed somewhere on it!)

-atari2atari

EDIT: Payment sent, much thanks for being willing to "share your toys!" ;)

Edited by atari2atari

I am glad GameGavel contributed to helping move this all along! Can't wait to play this one as I think it actually looks a bit fun!

I am the one that acquired the first copy of Red Sea Crossing from Gamegavel the other night. I am offering copies of the game on this website. I have already communicated with a reputable member of this forum to make the video game carts. For the time being, we are only going to make carts. I have decided to reproduce a limited number of numbered carts (50)- if a lot more are required, I will update this thread. The game should be ready within a month for shipping. If you are interested in obtaining a copy of Red Sea Crossing, I am asking for $60 which includes priority shipping and delivery confirmation (international buyers please PM for shipping costs). I have worked with many very reputable people on this forum so rest assured you will get your game.

If you are interested, for preordering, I will require an upfront payment of $60 to the following paypal address: atari4you@gmail.com so that I can make your copy (please include your AA handle name under subject in your paypal payment). In addition, please PM me that you have sent me the money so I can update my registry….the sooner you pay, the lower number you will get.

The reason why I am asking for payment upfront is for two reasons: 1) I need to pay the person I am working with on making the game and 2) If I make games, I do not want to be burned at the end for non-payment.

I will update this thread with pics of the carts and the status of production.

If you have any further questions, please PM me. Otherwise, if you are interested, please preorder so that I can start making your cart.

Thanks,

Atari4You