IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

UPDATE:

91 sold, 8 pending, one available, 30 manual/boxes interest. After the one available is exhausted, the 8 pendings can be purchased on a first come, first serve basis (unless we have spoken off-line on arrangements).

PRODUCTION:

The cart manufacturer was waiting on parts because of the higher than expected demand. For those also interested in the box/manual part, I should have some pics soon.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to this.

UPDATE:

95 sold, 7 pending, 35 manual/box interest. On the seven pending, it will be first come, first serve (unless we have spoken off-line about it).

Thanks to all who have committed to this game....you will be impressed with the final product.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I will be posting pics of the cart, manual and box in a few days.....I have seen the artwork, it is VERY impressive. Sorry for the delay on this production but my cart manufacturer has been waiting for certain parts for making the carts. I will update the production status and upload pics within this thread as soon as I get the information from my production team. Thanks for your patience and support.....I know you will be happy with the end product. :)

I have received a pic of the cart, coloring page, manual and box.....check it out:

post-17917-0-99321800-1351401605_thumb.jpg

If you are interested the manual, coloring page and/or box, please stand-by for pricing. So that you know, you will be given the option of adding the manual/box to your order....you will receive a PM from me on that. The carts might be done first so if you order the manual and box as well, there might be a slight delay with your order. You will be given the option to receive your cart first and then the box/manual later or both together. If you wait for the box/manual/coloring page and have it delivered with your cart, you will not be charged additional postage. However, if you want your cart and then get the box/manual later, you will be charged additional postage....it will be your call. Again, you will receive a PM from me on this in a few days and will include instructions in how to add to the order.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Sincerely,

Atari4You

• Like 3