IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

when does this ship?

Soon.....we are currently in production. Thanks for your patience.

PS: For east coast folks who were affected by Sandy and you missed my deadline, please PM me....maybe we can work something out. To those who have PM'ed me already, I have answered you by now...been receiving requests on this.

Edited by Atari4You

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure it will! :) Even though most of us have not heard of Atari4You, a lot of big names in the community have given great feedback, I'm sure it will be only a short amount of time remaining! :)

I heard that there was a minor set-back, due to health issues, but I am not worried about it shipping.

• Like 1

im just happy to see progress....Id take any CIB that isnt mashed ...lol

thanks,

chris

if its gotta be mashed, then Im gonna want mine extra mashed with a side of bubble-ope !

Just kidding, please ship mine secured and if you are making mine the mashed up version, Ship it to crazy climber and send me his.....not mashed up version

thanks!

• Like 1

UPDATE:

My mother was admitted to the hospital this morning and I am barely getting to the computer right now. I was not able to pick up the games today from the manufacturer so there will be a slight delay of a few days. I do apologize for that but I need to take care of my mother. If my mother's condition worsens in the next few days, I will work with the manufacturer so that they can send them out directly....I have all of your information organized and ready to go, I just need to have the manufacturer do it and I will pay them to do it (even if I take a loss). I have already discussed the issue with the manufacturer and they are willing to work with me if they end up having to send the games out on my behalf.

The games are ready to go so it is just a matter of packing them all up and sending them out. I really want to do it myself but I am not sure how my mother is going to respond the next few days. I will keep you posted on the status of the mailings, etc. I again do apologize for this but my mother's issue came as a total shock to my family. Thanks for your understanding and support.

UPDATE:

My mother was admitted to the hospital this morning and I am barely getting to the computer right now. I was not able to pick up the games today from the manufacturer so there will be a slight delay of a few days. I do apologize for that but I need to take care of my mother. If my mother's condition worsens in the next few days, I will work with the manufacturer so that they can send them out directly....I have all of your information organized and ready to go, I just need to have the manufacturer do it and I will pay them to do it (even if I take a loss). I have already discussed the issue with the manufacturer and they are willing to work with me if they end up having to send the games out on my behalf.

The games are ready to go so it is just a matter of packing them all up and sending them out. I really want to do it myself but I am not sure how my mother is going to respond the next few days. I will keep you posted on the status of the mailings, etc. I again do apologize for this but my mother's issue came as a total shock to my family. Thanks for your understanding and support.

I hope your mom feels better. No worries on the delay Buddy, I am just glad that we will be getting the game soon. I also know some of the people behind the scenes on the project and you and your team have done a great job!!!

• Like 2