IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

UPDATE: Ok, Mom is doing a lot better. I want to thank everybody for their kind words.....thanks, it really means a lot to me. I will be able to pick up the games this weekend and will be sending them out early next week.

If your address has changed since you submitted payment, please let me know. I know one of you alredy sent me updated information like a month or so. Thanks again for your patience, understanding, kind words and support.

• Like 9

UPDATE: Ok, Mom is doing a lot better. I want to thank everybody for their kind words.....thanks, it really means a lot to me. I will be able to pick up the games this weekend and will be sending them out early next week.

If your address has changed since you submitted payment, please let me know. I know one of you alredy sent me updated information like a month or so. Thanks again for your patience, understanding, kind words and support.

HOORAY! So glad to hear that your mom is doing a lot better! :) Give her a hug and tell her it's from all us at AtariAge! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

MAJOR UPDATE:

All of the games have been shipped. Within the US, you should be getting your game before Christmas (according to my post office). For international buyers, they should come after Christmas.

Hope all of you enjoy your games. Thanks for all of your patience, support and cooperation. :)

• Like 7

MAJOR UPDATE:

All of the games have been shipped. Within the US, you should be getting your game before Christmas (according to my post office). For international buyers, they should come after Christmas.

Hope all of you enjoy your games. Thanks for all of your patience, support and cooperation. :)

Great to hear!

Wow, got mine today......I am speechless.....this was very well put together. I am very happy....thanks Atari4You. I was expecting something nice but not this nice..... :)

The question now becomes should I open it.....NIB vs. CIB....I guess I will need to order just the cart to maintain the NIB status.....PM sent. :)

Decisions, decisions.....

Got mine today too! Wow, great job Atari4You! Even beat my order of Star Castle!

On a side-note, does anyone else have a video-stutter, something akin to PAL-like sync issues? I'm playing on your everyday modified S-Video 1986 Atari 7800. :-D

The game has an odd scanline count (282-284) somewhere between NTSC and PAL standards, so that's not too surprising.