IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

I hope the label will be identical to the original with the word repro added.

To be serious, yes that would be best. As i mentioned before, I would actually like it to be a repro of the flaws on the original label, including the bad offset on the front label red ink and the wrinkled end label. Probably in the minority there.

• Like 2

To be serious, yes that would be best. As i mentioned before, I would actually like it to be a repro of the flaws on the original label, including the bad offset on the front label red ink and the wrinkled end label. Probably in the minority there.

No, not a minority (I hope!) - - I, too would like to see the same exact label.

This will be a fun piece to have around when friends who know about ATARI game rarity are in my game room, and catch sight of that now-iconic label! They will do a double-take, and then see the small print at the bottom that says "REPRODUCTION 2012" ! :D

-a2a

No, not a minority (I hope!) - - I, too would like to see the same exact label.

This will be a fun piece to have around when friends who know about ATARI game rarity are in my game room, and catch sight of that now-iconic label! They will do a double-take, and then see the small print at the bottom that says "REPRODUCTION 2012" ! :D

-a2a

I think the essence of the original labe should be preserved. However, I think it would be prudent to alter the label so that it is easily recognizable as a reproduction. A variation of the colors or perhaps a colored border. I hate to see new classic game enthusiasts overpaying for items they think are original or authentic (i.e. Hozer carts). It is bad for the hobby...

• Like 2