IGNORED

exo's video game collection

exo

Seeing that Tetris for the DS made me think, "wow, I don't even have a Tetris for the DS yet... dang, need to get it". I wanted to ask you about that Super Mario Bros. book you have... it's pictured with a bunch of loose 2600 Carts. What is that book? That looks interesting :)

I love your Gameboy shelf w/all the Guides and Mags neatly organized underneath... looks neat. That's pretty wicked with all those NES carts on the top shelf... almost kissing the ceiling :twisted: :thumbsup: I like how all the systems have their own sections.

Very solid looking Collection overall.

Seeing that Tetris for the DS made me think, "wow, I don't even have a Tetris for the DS yet... dang, need to get it". I wanted to ask you about that Super Mario Bros. book you have... it's pictured with a bunch of loose 2600 Carts. What is that book? That looks interesting :)

I love your Gameboy shelf w/all the Guides and Mags neatly organized underneath... looks neat. That's pretty wicked with all those NES carts on the top shelf... almost kissing the ceiling :twisted: :thumbsup: I like how all the systems have their own sections.

Very solid looking Collection overall.

That's a Club Nintendo case for holding DS games. And thanks!

That's a Club Nintendo case for holding DS games. And thanks!

Hmmm, that's interesting... although I don't see the point of putting DS games in something other than their original cases. I guess if you had a bunch of loose carts, it would definitely come in handy and serve a purpose :)

Sure looks neato regardless of function!

• 4 years later...

Bumping this thread to finally update my collection. I removed the dead links from imgur, and replaced it with my new collection pictures, hosted on this site. If my RFGeneration list and my excel spreadsheets are to be believed, then I currently have 1401-1406 games in my collection, and though I will buy any game if the price is right, not all games are stored in my collection. I try to curate my collection, in that games worth playing go on my shelf, otherwise they're stored downstairs in my reserve room. I took these photos with a Rebel EOS T1i, but the only lens I have right now is a 55-250mm lens, so indoor photography can be difficult in such a small room (I had to get at least a meter away from some of my shelves to shoot some of them!) Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my pictures!

(Posting my Atari collection specially in this thread, since that's what most people here probably care about ;) )

05 - Atari 2600, Colecovision

• Like 2

The arrangement of colors in #04 is just mmmmmnn-mmmmm smaacckk tssss.

attachicon.gifgallery_33877_1765_540540 mmmmmnn-mmmmm smaacckk tssss.png

Thank you! :) I try to keep my Atari games sorted chromatically as well, but I've been playing a few lately, so it's a little bit jumbled (like my Beamrider, it shouldn't be where it is in the picture).

Nice start for an Atari 2600 collection. A few of the labels are roughed up a little.

Where did you find that Gas Hog? That's a rarity 8 isn't it?

Thank you as well! I'm trying to upgrade a few of my Activision ones for absolute sure, but it's hard to do a lot of Atari buying in such a small area as mine. But yeah, the plus sides of small Canadian life is that rare carts like Gas Hog (and Zellers carts, I suppose, but I don't find them as rare as people say) are somewhat easier to find here! Paid $10 for it from a friend. ;)

Also, I got some mail today, in both Famicom and 2600!

IMG 8686

(UFI und sein gefährlicher Einsatz and Side Pocket)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some very strange Atari came in the mail today! I won an auction for two boxed Taiwan Cooper games. "Bobby Is Going Home" curiously doesn't match the label on the database here, and I can't find a cartridge scan match anywhere on Atarimania. I've never seen a cartridge like this before, haha. Also, I love how bizarre the flavour text for Donkey Kong is.

IMG 9850

IMG 9852

Also, here are the games that I've picked up since my last post.

IMG 9854

IMG 9855