IGNORED

ColecoVision Overlays Available (Reproduction)

pboland

I'm still making these on demand. Normally only takes a few of days to put an order together. There is now a $10.00 minimum order (that doesn't include the shipping cost). The charge is $2.00 each (or $4.00 per set of two) + $5.00 shipping (first class mail to USA or Canada). As always I never take money until your order is ready to ship. I take payment via Pay Pal only. PM with your Pay Pal email address and your order if you are interested. If you guys have any questions, please ask.

BTW, see the first post in this topic for pics & titles available.

• Like 1

Do to postage increases I had to change my shipping rate. Its now $6.00 shipping/handling (first class mail to USA or Canada). Those rates actually changed in January or February (don't remember which month) and I forgot to update my text. Sorry about that.

Edited by pboland

• 11 months later...

I got my Overlays and labels in the mail this past Saturday.. I'm very impressed and satisfied with everything, it looks awesome! :-o

post-37932-0-94405300-1398743177_thumb.jpg

Top-notch work and a pleasure to deal with. :-D

Thank you, Phil! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to doing more business in the near future. :)

Cheers,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost forgot, I also have these orphan overlays available as well:

- Beamrider

- BumpJump

- Choplifter

- CongoBongo

- Destructor

- DukesHazzard

- Galaxian

- Heist

- Illusions

- MrDo

attachicon.gifOrphanOverlays.jpg

Just PM if you are interested.

Are these still available? If so, r u selling them all together? I am also in need of 2 repro cart labels (destructor and Dr Seuss mixup), could you possibly help me out with that?

• 4 weeks later...

just wanted to post that I got my overlays and labels..... AMAZING WORK!!! I am really quire impressed by the quality of these..... labels look OEM (no pixelation or fuzzyness) and the overlays are perfect! BIG THANKS!!!

one question..... do you have a complete list of all the labels you have available? me thinks that its time to replace my current labels with these gorgeous new ones!

just wanted to post that I got my overlays and labels..... AMAZING WORK!!! I am really quire impressed by the quality of these..... labels look OEM (no pixelation or fuzzyness) and the overlays are perfect! BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

My goal was to make them look as good as possible. I typically redraw all label and overlay artwork to make sure there is no pixelation or fuzziness. I do not do the simple scan and reprint that many others tend to do. In many cases I've totally redrawn the label/overlay from scratch. This allows me the ability to optimize my images to work best with my print methods. Because of the way I put my overlays and labels together, the images should never smug or scratch off. That's because the image is always protected by a clear laminated layer.

My labels over the past couple of years have went through many changes. I now have the die cut corners at a more appropriate size and the finish on the new label stock looks fantastic. If anyone is ever interested in overlays or labels please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

• Like 1

With the upcoming Intellivision flash cart, any chance you'd consider doing Intelli overlays? I'd definitely order a full set of 2 per game.

Here is a topic you might want to read on the idea of doing Intelli reproduction overlays:

Interest Check: Reproduction Controller Overlays

I have done special collections of Intellivision overlays in the recent past as well:

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

I also will make overlays for any homebrew projects. If you are working on a new game and would like overlays, please PM me.

• 2 months later...

I am very interested in getting some ColecoVision overlays. Can you send me a list or a link? I would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation.

ColecoVision overlays:
- 2010 (modified slightly)
- Blackjack Poker
- CPK Picture Show
- Dam Busters
- Dr Suess
- Facemaker (modified slightly)
- Fortune Builder
- Mouse Trap
- Smurf Paint 'n' Play
- Spy Hunter
- War Games
- War Room
Orphan overlays:
- Beamrider
- BumpJump
- Choplifter
- CongoBongo
- Destructor
- DukesHazzard
- Galaxian
- Heist
- Illusions
- MrDo
Piexlboy homebrew overlays:
- Aquattack
- Astro Invader
- Boulder Dash
- CV Drum
- Gateway to Apshai
- Miner 2049er
- Quest for Quintana Roo
- Spectar
The charge is $2.00 per overlay + $6.00 shipping (first class mail to USA or $12.00 to Canada). Keep in mind there is a $10.00 minimum order (that doesn't include the shipping cost). As always I never take money until your order is ready to ship. I take payment via Pay Pal only. PM with your Pay Pal email address and your order if you are interested. If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

• 5 months later...

Phil,

I just waded through my ColecoVision collection and noticed many games that won't need overlays for playability but would look damn nice to have some. Are you planning to make other designs? I'm sure there would be many takers.

Some suggestions up to letter "M"

Alcazar, Antarctic Adventure, Battle of Hoth, The B.C.'s, Campaign '84, Chess Challenger, Cix, DacMan, Donkey Kong, Dragon's Lair, Dungeon & Trolls, Flipper Slipper, Frenzy, The Frogger's, Lady Bug, Montezuma's Revenge featuring Panama Joe, Moon Patrol,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I am new to the forum and joined specifically because I read about these amazing ColecoVision overlays being produced. I recently acquired about 30 cartridges and am eager to get some of the overlays made for them. Is this still possible? Thanks!

Edited by malarrya