IGNORED

Custom Atari 2600 PC by Hard Drives Northwest

Guitarman

did they just gut an old 2600? the case even has dings in it.

0131.Atari_2D00_2600_2D00_reset_2D00_switch_2D00_600_5F00_thumb_5F00_5B6ECF3F.jpg

I guess it doesn't matter they didn't pick a better condition 2600 since it was gutted but weird to see warped plastic...

the USB port is super slick (seen on left of pic). is that reset switch function as the reset button on the PC???

If I was going to try something like this, I certainly wouldn't have used a perfect case for it. As much chopping as they had to do to make it.

The Game Reset switch operates to reset the PC. The Power switch was swapped with a momentary (Select?).

they say there's a contest to win 3 of these... any ideas how to enter? I went to freddiew's page and didn't see any mention of the contest.

I noted that in another thread, seems like fishing for youtube subs, not saying it is not legit but I would think some video mentioning the contest or at least a video acknowledging the possibility BEFORE requesting people to follow the channel would be better? Hell, I could say "Follow my channel for a chance to win - INSERT DESIRABLE PRIZE - " doesn't make it so......

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

it was posted on an official microsoft blog...

As for Freddie Wong, he's famous and definitely not in need of any additional subscribers. He hasn't asked anyone to subscribe for anything.

Good for Freddie Wong, never claimed he was asking, still the link to the article posted at the start by Gavin Gear suggests to follow Freddie Wongs Youtube channel for a chance to win, my point still stands regardless where it was posted. If Freddie is involved in some manner there should be info in his channel about it now.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...