IGNORED

Colecovision & Atari collection - WispFollower

WispFollower

Hello all. I've been collecting video games for some time, but never thought about joining any forums until a couple weeks ago. I have a few modest collections for different systems, but I only have pictures of my Colecovision and Atari collection at the moment. I don't know anyone who is into this kind of thing, so I'm interested to hear what people think. If anyone has any comments on rarity or values I'd be interested in that as well. Thanks for viewing.

http://www.atariage....ari-collection/

Welcome! I think in your other thread you said you kind of fell into this 2600 and CV collection? Wow! You have easily 20 items I'd buy from you in a heartbeat! Lol! You have some fantastic rarities in there, particularly for the Colecovision. If you're planning to sell this stuff I'd say you'll be a pretty popular guy here. :) a number of the CV games aren't too hard to find loose but are really difficult to find CIB and you have quite a few of the twenty or so rarest CIB games in your collection. Congrats!

Thank you. I suppose it's more like I dove in, haha.. I was presented with a unique opportunity which seemed too crazy to pass up. Three days of rarity guide checking and tense negotiations later, I ended up with some great stuff for a few different systems. I'm looking forward to getting some pictures up of the other items. There are plenty more rarities. I think I got most of the gold, but there were a few other items I didn't know enough about to risk buying. There was an apparently never used Adam computer in the bubble wrap with a bunch of accessories and blank tapes. I also had a great stack of rare boxes, but I had to put those and some sealed 7800 games back to stay in a semi sane budget. I can't feel too bad though. Besides the items pictured, I got some other fairly rare or uncommon Colecovision and 2600 cartridges, a stack of manuals and some rare and excellent Intellivision, NES, and SNES pieces.

As for whether or not anything is for sale- I have never sold anything, but I have never had any offers, either. I can not say I wish to sell anything, but I do believe everything has a price. I'm open to offers and trades for equally great items. At the very least, I'm interested to know which items caught your eye.

Edited by WispFollower