IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

Specials this week:

Atari Jr.(rainbow) $12.50 plus shipping

Buy any 4 covers and get an autographed picture of me--woo-hoo! :-o

A word about shipping.Yes the USPS raised rates,yet again.However in most cases the covers can be

shipped in bubble-lopes.This will keep the charge for shipping more reasonable.

Canada and overseas,unfortunately,you all get screwed over by shipping,no matter which way

we package it.

Possible?Yes.

Likely,probably not

The cost for digitizing that "logo" would more then likely,be more then demand.

Its unfortunate that I cannot afford one of those "machines",because Barb could certainly offer

more custom logos.

As to the question about the 800/1200,still looking for a carcass shell.

No shell,no cover.She refuses to make a cover by sight only.And I totally agree.

The cost for digitizing that "logo" would more then likely,be more then demand.

Its unfortunate that I cannot afford one of those "machines",because Barb could certainly offer

more custom logos.

What is required to "digitize" a logo? Specifics like brand of sewing machine, make and model, date of manufacture, software, and formats might make it possible to help with the data.

For example, there's a $1000 "upgrade" for my wife's 20-year-old Bernina sewing machine that allows it to sew embroidered designs using a formatted vector drawing. If the device you are using for the embroidery is similar, it would be possible for someone here to help with "custom logos" by creating the data for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are really attractive. I'm in the middle of redoing my setup right now but once I have all my machines hooked up, I'll figure out what covers I can use and order some. I need a TurboGrafx-16 one though. Tracking stuff down for it is such a pain that I don't play it very much lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New item.

Mattel Aquarius computer cover.

Just in time for the soon to be announced "New" Aquarius designed by our own Professor Jaybird!

Check the thread for pictures and price.

Thanks Jay,for your patience and generosity!!!

• Like 2

Shameless plug.

Please see Jaybirds thread in the Intellivision section

Hi Jerry I'm out of town for a few days but could you please ask Barb to put an Aquarius one aside for me to add to my gigantic collection of her covers? Thanks. :)

Guys I probably have somewhere in the 15-20 range of these and I'd highly recommend them. Barb does great work and they look very cool on display.

I'd like to add that if anybody has a cracked, ugly, or otherwise pretty worthless Atari 800 shell, please offer to send it to Barb. She needs a physical unit to perfect the fit, and there's several of us who want 800 covers.

Cmart-You always have a standing reservation for all the new ones ;) But you need to buy 33 more to be #1

Wildo-None for those :_( Sorry

Labrat-Thanks for the reminders-Really could use one.Even just the shell would work :? :? :?

Patbb-Have to look ,I know I had it somewhere,but I think it looks just like the vic20,except is says C64 :woozy:

Jason-No plans for the small ones.There just is not enough demand to justify making them.Yet. :)

To all others,make sure you follow Jaybirds advances with his new redesigned Aquarius computer.See the thread in the Intellivision section.I think it is going to be a very unique collector item!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this thread to let everyone know that Jerry's and Barb's dust covers for the Aquarius are available, and are of the high quality that everyone who owns their covers for other systems have come to expect! Here's mine:

aquariusdustcover_off.jpg

aquariusdustcover_on.jpg

I'm so excited to see such an excellent product available for the Aquarius that I started a dedicated thread about it in the Intellivision section. Believe me, if you have an Aquarius, you need one of these dust covers!

• 2 weeks later...