IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

"P.S. Love your covers and I know you have made a lot of enthusiasts very happy! Your contribution is priceless"

Thank you very much!

And it is because of donations that we are able to offer the covers. Our most recent donation was the Coleco Module 2 Steering Wheel Control. I will just say that the

person who got it for us went way above board to help us out.

Interested!

How many would be interested in a Turbografx 16 cover? I would be willing to send mine in and loan as a template. I think the Turbografx 16 has a strong collector base. I have bought almost all of the covers so far. Soon as I finish my game room which should be an a few weeks I will post pictures to show my appreciation for all the work they have done for the community.

IMG_0123_zpssxfqz7ds.jpg

IMG_0124_zpse6doz9rm.jpg

Needs a cover.....

IMG_0125_zpskhqvyqjc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good news!

Working on a cover for the TG16, and for some of the Apple computers.

Stay tuned for updates on these and more.

In the meantime, there are other new covers available, Commodore C16, Colecovision Module 2 Steering wheel, and Radio Shack/Tandy Computer.

We are able to expand our offerings due to the generosity of some members here, and Barb and I again thank those responsible.

Otherwise, take a look at the listings, with Albert(Thanks AL) allowing the bigger pictures you will get a better view of the covers.

And thanks again to all who have purchased our covers, we really appreciate it!!!

• Like 2

Updating original post.

Now available covers for the Atari 800 and the Module 2 Steering Wheel for the Colecovision.

Definitely interested in the Atari 800 cover! That thing is a magnet for dust and half the keys won't stay on when cleaning.

Just for future reference, anyone know if the Atari CX-80 and CX-22 trak ball controllers are the same size and shape (within a cm)? I have a CX-80 and if oldjd got a donation of one or the other, and they are willing, could they use one controller to make covers for both?

Good question. I also have a CX-80 and since Trak-Balls have difficult-to-access moving parts (facing up where dust can settle in, no less) I think they need covers more than most systems. If it doesn't take the same cover, I think it's worth making a model-specific one.

Good news!

Working on a cover for the TG16, and for some of the Apple computers.

I'd love to get one for my TG-16 but, like so many others, I am missing the cover on the back. I recently bought and modified a Japanese Ten No Koe 2 to modify into being a Turbo Booster Plus, but it isn't shaped the same at all! Do you plan to make a design for TG-16 without the cover? Systems in the Turbo-CD dock don't have the cover either, but I can see how supporting all of the TG-16's configurations would be a messy proposition.

Maybe I just need to stick to my Turbo Express. :)

I'd love to get one for my TG-16 but, like so many others, I am missing the cover on the back. I recently bought and modified a Japanese Ten No Koe 2 to modify into being a Turbo Booster Plus, but it isn't shaped the same at all! Do you plan to make a design for TG-16 without the cover? Systems in the Turbo-CD dock don't have the cover either, but I can see how supporting all of the TG-16's configurations would be a messy proposition.

Maybe I just need to stick to my Turbo Express. :)

I actually sent my TG-16 to oldjd and he should be getting it today. I did include the back expansion cover, but advised Jerry that they might need to decide how they want to go about that because of the CD-add on, and the fact that some people have custom made AV out boxes on them and the like. I'm going to guess the cover will be made with the expansion cover as default, but as usual the customer is free to cut out the material as needed on the back for whatever they want to allow for expansion.

Because you can't really make a cover without the expansion cover and design it to fit over the expansion port. Then people would complain that they have to unplug the expansion device in order to remove the cover. So I'm thinking they will design it with the expansion cover and go from there.

• Like 1

On the Apple front - IIC perchance? or IIe?

Recently watched The Obsolete Geek's video about adding a sound card to the Apple IIC. This gives me an idea: Perhaps teaming up with a big YouTube collector to make covers for all his/her consoles would get a lot of interest? David Murray, The 8-bit Guy, would be a good candidate! He's collaborated with Obsolete Geek before too (pretty sure they are IRL friends) so they really have a range of retro computers and game consoles between them. 8-bit guy has a restoration series and if he always ended a restoration by putting on one of your covers people would start to see them as essential to keep these things looking good! Edited by CZroe

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you not familar with the picture above, it is the long awaited Turbo Grafx 16 dustcover.

Thanks to the generosity of "Crossbow/ Aka-Jesse we were able to make and now offer this cover. I will point out that Jesse went to the expense of sending us his console, and

waited while Barb and I made this cover. Maybe Jesse will want to comment on this, I kept sending him pictures as we progressed. I would ask his opinion and we would discuss

the colors and layout.

Barb and I are very grateful for the trust, patience and friendship that was a big part of this.

Now, I have attached a few more pictures of the TG16,the price will be $17.50. And if you want to order one or any of our other covers, please send me a PM .

post-23685-0-59258000-1500658837_thumb.jpg

post-23685-0-76771400-1500658857_thumb.jpg

post-23685-0-21856900-1500658884_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A few additions this update.

The Atari 400 and 800 are now available with a red logo.

If you missed the other addaitions, we now have the Texas Instruments 99/4A, Turbo Graphx 16 and the Module 2(Steering Wheel) for the Coleco available.

And coming later this week, Sony Playstation 1 Dustcover. Finally! :)

Check the pictures of the new items.

And as always, Barb and I thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...